(Closed) $2.00 Pashminas!

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
2359 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

no and thanks you for this i’m going to get some tomorrow, haha This is what i wanted to do because our wedding is Sept 23 and is half outside.  

Post # 4
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I don’t see anything wrong with white, plus it fits in the budget. I LOVE Ardene!!! The deals are amazing!!! I always buy 2 for $20 shoes. They have tons of styles and look amazing!! Also any sales they have a generally province wide. I did see the pashmina’s on sale at my location in Kitchener for the same price too. By the time they break down (which is usually a good while) doesn’t matter coz it was so cheap!!! Good find!!!

Post # 5
Bee
615 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Mother of the Bride's residence

I was thinking about doing this too, and I planned on grabbing neutrals rather than something in our wedding colours so I think white will be lovely! I’m nowhere near an Ardene’s, but my cousin actually picked up pashminas from there for the bridal party in her wedding last summer and they were really nice! Good catch!

Post # 6
1211 posts
Bumble bee

That’s awesome. Ardene’s is almost literally right across the street from me so I’m going to go check it out tomorrow! I love the idea of hot glueing crystals in your BMs initials to them to make them personalized, so I think I would buy them on sale now to set aside for when the time comes.

Edit* just saw this was in Ontario I hope it’s in BC too. And if not at least I know where I can keep my eye out for such an awesome sale 😀

Post # 7
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

That’s a great price!  For anyone in New England, Boscovs has them for $5 this week.

Post # 8
869 posts
Busy bee

Wow!  Thanks for this!!! I think white is fine.

Post # 10
1211 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my god! You’re giving them to guests? I was thinking more of Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts. I suppose you could have one per female guest invited. Everyone would want a pashmina. Heck I’d want like 12! Lol

Post # 13
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

None of those stores are near me. Waaa!

Post # 13
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

Double post

Post # 14
1211 posts
Bumble bee

Omg that’s so amazing! Those pashmina tags are amazing. If I could afford it I’d have a pashmina basket and a flip flop basket! How many guests female are you inviting to the wedding? I’d say maybe get enough for 50% of female guests.

The topic ‘$2.00 Pashminas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors