(Closed) 200 Questions to ask your Significant Other

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
10989 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
anonbeereflective1986 :  

Wait. You have a bf willing to answer 215 interrogatories?

Post # 3
6803 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I didn’t read them all but I think some are seriously out of line.  Who asks their partner if they’ve ever forced someone? Or if they’ve been sexually assaulted?  I think a lot of these are discussions that should come up organically, not via questionnaire.  No wonder you needed wine!  My husband said he’d breakup with anyone who asked him 200 questions like this, incidentally.

Glad you found it beneficial though, despite my take on it smile

Post # 4
8002 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Looks like it’s from a original list of 276 questions–you have to wonder why he edited it…

Post # 5
10306 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: City, State

My husband would legitimately laugh in my face if I tried to quizilla him. 

But I’m glad if it helped you. 

Post # 6
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I think this just simply wayyyyy too many question.

Post # 7
7601 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

You could always just talk to your partner and get to know them over time. Guess I’m just old fashioned.

Post # 8
72 posts
Worker bee

200!!! That’s just too much though

Post # 9
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2026

I love these questionnaires. His parents asked us some questions when we were engaged, but they were about finance and kids. I had him type up some answers to some questions, too, and most of them were consistent with what I knew about him already. Nothing really came out as a surprise. I had only known him for less than 2 years before we were engaged and married, but everything was as expected. We’ve been married for 6 months now and it’s just like when we were dating except that I get to see him everyday now. 😀

Post # 10
15528 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

While I would never have the patience to sit down and answer these questions, or read his answers…. or honestly to even read all the questions, I did skim through your list and to me, these are things you just kinda get to know about your partner after being together a while and through just living life and having conversations.  We never answered a questionaire like this, but I’m fairly confident we know most of these things about each other.

Post # 11
7881 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I hope it was helpful for you. DH started to answer the first ten or so just sitting next to me but then lost interest. It’s certainly a lot of questions! I think most people learn the answers to these types of questions for their partners just as you bond and get closer to each other. 

Post # 12
3802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Woah, that is a lot. I feel like this stuff comes up naturally over time…

Post # 13
11360 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

Sheesh I even lost interest before the tenth question. 

Post # 14
2317 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Yuck. 

Post # 15
1286 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2018 - Omaha, NE

212. What drains you of your joy and passion?

Long ass lists of questions that should be answered organically over the course of several years of dating.

The topic ‘200 Questions to ask your Significant Other’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors