(Closed) 200 sit up challenge!!!!

posted 10 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
1379 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I was thinking about doing this but I wasn’t sure I could do it.

As of right now I am doing 100 sit ups a day — but breaking them out into sets of 20.

I’m doing different types of sit ups too, so that I have a little variety.

How has this been going for you? 

Post # 6
1379 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

I was just checking out the website for both of these and I saw that they have an iPhone application and that might just be the motivation I need to do this!   I heart my iPhone haha!  Good luck!  Keep us updated with the results, you might motivate others with your results.

Post # 7
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

When do you ladies fit this into your schedule? Mornings or Evenings? I’ve been thinking about starting the hundred pushup challenge…. but clearly the thinking part is just delaying me from doing it!

MUST START TONIGHT!

Post # 8
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

started this morning!!! I am in column three and those last two sets were killer.

Post # 10
25 posts
Newbee

I’m starting this tomorrow morning, I do all my workouts in the morning.  I think this is a great tool to get in shape.

Post # 11
225 posts
Helper bee

I am going to try these, a few years ago, I used to do 300-400 sit ups or variations rather. I was doing, 100 regular sit ups, 100 crunches, 50 and 50 side cruches,100 situps with the legs straight in the air and then another 100 with my hands holding on to somethng and letting my legs drop , it works really well if you do it twice a week. Its pretty hard but it works!

The topic ‘200 sit up challenge!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors