Post # 3
3943 posts
Honey bee

I’m not surprised. Everything they do is over the top and unbelievable

Post # 4
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Only 20k? I would have expected more from Kim.

Post # 5
3176 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

…..

Post # 7
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Im not surprised but I want to see what a cake like that would look like looks like…

Post # 8
6248 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 1900

I think they overpaid.  Just a tad.

Post # 9
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Wow, this is shaping up to be an epically awesome wedding (sarcasm font)! I love that Kris Jenner had some say in the decision since the wedding is a way to keep their family in the spotlight. Something about this wedding just seems so insincere and fake.

Cakewise, I find it funny that it’s going resemble William and Kate’s. For some reason, that’s just funny to me. Do the Kardashians have an actual original thought between that whole lot? I can’t wait for the pics from this wedding.

Post # 11
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

i hope it tastes good…

Post # 12
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m all for going all out for your wedding and making it the day of your dreams.  But is a $20,000 cake really necessary?!  I can’t help but thinking about all of the people who are starving in the famine in Africa right now.  It doesn’t even sound that amazing!

Judgmental rant over. 

Post # 13
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@Eva Peron: That’s why I can’t wait for this insane wedding. At least with Khloe’s, it seemed sincere and happy. I just sense that this is going to resemble Eva Longoria’s wedding where no one was smiling or happy, where it was all for show. We all saw what happened to that couple. Frankly, I don’t care enough about Kim Kardashian to watch the wedding right away. I’ll be taping it when I’m away celebrating my anniversary!

Post # 14
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

20,000 thats it???   LOL only kidding!!

The topic ‘$20,000 dollar wedding cake?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors