(Closed) How was your 2008?

posted 10 years ago in Holidays
  • poll: How was 2008?
    The Best Year of my life : (9 votes)
    39 %
    "It Was a Very Good Year" (better than average) : (10 votes)
    43 %
    Just another year in the life : (2 votes)
    9 %
    It kind of sucked (worse than average) : (1 votes)
    4 %
    The Worst Year of my life : (1 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 3
    2324 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2018

We had a great year! So great in fact, that we’re spending our NYE just like last year, so that we have another great year in 2009. Because they say you’ll spend your year like your spend your NYE, so we’re staying home, saving money and being with family! It worked last year!

Post # 4
    1718 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country

I voted "best year of my life" but it/s kind of hard for me to judge!  I was busier this year than ever… i even lost hair midway through!  Gross right?  I was so stressed my hair was falling out.  But it was the most rewarding and successful year of my life at the same time.  I discovered lots of passions I never knew existed, and I’ve come closer than ever to my husband.  I am ever grateful for the life that I’ve been given this year.  Other than the fact that I gained 15 lbs after the wedding.  Let’s just forget that part 🙂

I’d probably say that my college years were funner, and I had like ZERO responsibilities… but 2008 brought on different levels of satisfaction…. career, life goals, relationship goals.  I’ve met a TON of wonderful women through weddingbee as well, women that I sincerely consider among my best friends.  For that it was by far, the best year ever!!!

Post # 5
    1718 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2008 - Winery in the Gold Country

Haha Kate, I love that saying.  I spent mine intending to go to a party but begging my husband to stay home, watch reruns, playing with our dog, and drinking a bottle of cheap champagne left over from our wedding.  I definitely wouldn’t mind if that was how 2009 goes too!

Post # 6
    169 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2018 - LDS Seattle Temple & Hotel 1000

I’m so cliche, voting for best year ever, but it really was. Maybe I will get ot vote that way every year…

The topic ‘How was your 2008?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors