(Closed) 2009 capital district brides

posted 10 years ago in New York, Capital Region
Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hello fellow CD bride!  My fiance and I live in Troy…We are getting June 13, 2009.  We are having our reception at Carousel Ballrooms in Sterup Square, and we are still waiting to hear from Emma Willard school as to whether or not we can have the ceremony there!  7 months to go as of tomorrow and still no ceremony spot!   Ah well, we will get married in a field if we have to!  I don’t travel to guilderland/schen too much, so I’m not sure where your venues are, but they sound lovely!  Like you, I have two bridesmaids that are Out of Town, colorado and florida!  When is your wedding date? 

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

I live in Albany, but I’m getting married in 2 weeks! Yikes! Good luck with every thing. If you need some good vendors, I highly suggest Shannon Whitney as a wedding planner or day of coordinator (wedding planning plus) and Something Bleu Bridal in Saratoga for the dress. Shannon and all the women at Something Bleu have kept me sane. Seriously, I’m devastated that I won’t have any reason to hang around the bridal salon or that I won’t see Shannon for meetings any more!

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

2 Weeks!  How exciting!  I wish my wedding was in two weeks! 

Post # 8
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

hello fellow brides-

My fiance and I live in Lake Luzerne, NY and are getting married  August 8, 2009 in Lake George at the Fort William Henry Resort (we will be having our reception there as well).

I have 6 BM’s- 3 of whom are not around here (2 are up north by Canada and one is in the process of moving to Florida).

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2009

My fiance and I live in Watervliet, we are getting married November 21, 2009.  Seems like forever away but I am sure it will be here before we know it!! We are being married in St. Augustines church and our reception is being held at Franklin Plaza in Troy.  Most of my maids are spread across NY state.  I too have been a wedding bee stalker, since my close friend got engaged and turns out it was closer to my turn than I ever imagined, but happy planning, can’t wait to chat about some vendors!!

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee

Hi ladies!  I have a question…what is everyone getting for the bridesmaids??  I have 6 brides maids too luvbug6315!  I’m looking for something original and fun that isn’t going to break my already broken bank ;o)  What are you girls doing?

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Hello. I am getting married on September 26, 2009 at the Pruyn House in Newtonville (Colonie) NY. So far I’ve met with three seperate caterers: Classe Catering, Nicole’s Catering, and Unique Events. Anyone have any reasons why I should or should not consider any of these? I bought my dress already at Yvonne’s in Latham – I do not recommend them. My dress is scheduled to arrive in February 2009 – so I don’t have it yet. But the store scammed me in the price of the dress and over-charged me from an original verbal quote. I can tell you more if you ask.

Post # 12
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2008

Hello all, I got married last month and I still check weddingbee from time to time.  If I can be of any assistance to any of you, just ask…

Happy planning all!

Post # 13
41 posts
Newbee

hi cc5krunner.  We got married in August , our recption was at The Crossins park in Colonie, and we had Nicoles cater it.  They were wonderful to work with and we completely tailored or menu to likes and needs.  The food was wonderful and we got so many compliments on them.  We also met with Classe and The Olde Daily.  Nicloes gave us exactly what we wanted at a great price.  If you have any question let me know.  Good Luck

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

My fiancee and I are getting married may 8 2009 our 5 year anniversary.  Kill me now but I do not yet have a reception site but am pretty sure it will be at the Stockade Inn in Schenectady’s Stockade District.  I am thinking of doing save the dates and invites myself and our colors are midnight blue and different shades of pink.  Check out my blog for pictures.

http://www.idocraziness.wordpress.com

Cess

Post # 15
200 posts
Helper bee

Knarotski- I’m still undecided about the Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts at this point. I know I’m going to make their Jewelry (so cliche, I know), but i want to get them all something else too.

Post # 16
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Hi all! We’re getting married July 11, 2009 at Birch Hill in Schodack. I live in Connecticut but I grew up in Saratoga Springs (although we wanted something a little less crazy than downtown Saratoga in the summer for our wedding!). Happy planning!

The topic ‘2009 capital district brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors