(Closed) 2009 Wedding Stamps

posted 11 years ago in Paper
Post # 17
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2009

i love teh cake one! any news on when it will be released?

Post # 18
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Thanks for this post!! Super cute and i’m lucky because May will work for me =)

Post # 19
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Oh that just figures I can’t use them either, but I’m sure a lot of you will get to use them! 🙂

Post # 20
144 posts
Blushing bee

I love these, but have you seen the new Love stamps they’re coming out with??? Ugh, ugly!! They are the king and queen of hearts and they are not cute at all!!

I don’t know if someone posted this or not, i apologise if you did, but the new wedding stamps will be out in June.

Post # 21
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2010

yay this is one of the only reasons why i’m happy that the wedding is further off.. these are SO cute! but mind you.. this is one of the few perks about waiting… i’m growing so impatient! 😛

Post # 22
5398 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

About stinking time….there are some lucky ladies out there who get to use these!

Post # 23
342 posts
Helper bee

Those are so adorable!  I’m sad that we will probably be sending out our invitations before those stamps are available.  🙁

Post # 24
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2020 - Holy Family Catholic Church, reception: National Infantry Museum

dang, those are really cute!!  I wish I didn’t need them now!!

Post # 25
248 posts
Helper bee

Very cute – love the cake! The estimated date for the postage increase is the Monday after Mother’s Day which is May 11. We want to mail invites on June 10 but the post office told me that the new wedding stamps won’t be available by then because they won’t have the new price printed on them yet. This is assumung ther is a rate increase – but historically there has been one in May.

Post # 26
144 posts
Blushing bee

Surgie-yeah, there’s going to be a rate increase. 1 oz. stamps are going up 2cents and postcards are going up 1 cent (i think).

Post # 27
332 posts
Helper bee

Dang–early May!?!? I need to send mine out next week b/c our wedding’s in mid-May! Bummer–those are awesome! Great find!

Post # 28
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Thanks so much for posting about this!  They are adorable!!!

Post # 29
15 posts
Newbee

Last year the USPS released wedding stamps in June 2008.  Maybe it will be around the June timeframe this year.

Post # 30
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Oooh I like those. I hope they are released in time for us to use for our invites!

Post # 31
7 posts
Newbee

I did some research & found out they will be out in MAY……my wedding is in August so I hope its no later than May 1st because I want those stamps too!!

Good Luck!

The topic ‘2009 Wedding Stamps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors