(Closed) 2009 Wedding Stamps

posted 11 years ago in Paper
Post # 32
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Just had to say thanks to all y’all. Yet again, weddingbee to the rescue! Unfortunately I won’t be able to use these lovely stamps and will have to go the zazzle route. But at least now I know. Ta, girls!

Post # 33
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh, I’ll be sad when this year’s love stamp goes away.. I love that little guy running around with the heart on his back!!

I may be the only one.. but I just don’t like this new wedding stamps very much We don’t need postage till next year, so here’s hoping I’ll like next year’s better!

Post # 34
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

I wish I had had the cake stamp!

Post # 35
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I do like the cake stamp…probably because it’s similar to one of my inspiration cakes!

Post # 36
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_022.htm

Looks like the stamps are going to be released after the 2¢ increase.

I’ve been really lucky with the stamps. We sent the pink heart shaped one out for our Save-The-Dates. The 59¢ heart shaped stamp matches our envelopes for the wedding invitation. I cant’ wait to get the 44¢ wedding ring stamps for our thank you cards. 

Post # 37
94 posts
Worker bee

I am sad. I like the cake stamp, but it looks like i’ll have to mail mine out before they are released. As for the RSVP cards, if i cant buy the new stamps before the rate hike, i’ll be left having to put the forever stamps on, because my invites go out a week or two before the hike. I hate the forever stamps. They are ugly!

Post # 38
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

eh, not a fan. I like the hearts

Post # 39
2004 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

Last year when the stamp price went up there was a delay in specialty stamps. The only stamps they had immediately available right at the price increase were the standard liberty bell stamps. The specialty stamps did not appear for at least a month afterward. Just be forewarned if you’re looking for these right as the price goes up it’s highly unlikely they’ll be available and you’ll be stuck using either bell stamps or a combination of the old wedding stamps with an extra 2-cent stamp attached.

Post # 40
20 posts
Newbee

Does anyone know if these are available yet, I didn’t see them on the USPS website.

Thanks

Post # 41
372 posts
Helper bee

They are – but you have to dig.  I went to "see all stamps" or something like that and they were several pages in.  I ordered both the cake and the rings and it took about 5 days for them to arrive.  

The topic ‘2009 Wedding Stamps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors