- 10 years ago
- I met the best man ever this year.
- Got placed at a great internship.
So much has happened this year!
March – Traveled to Tokyo for the first time
May – Graduated from grad school!
July – Internship in New York
November – Started my first real job! Moved to Beijing and working at an awesome company.
Wedding related… picked a date, venue, and dress!
Terrific Stuff that Happened in 2010
1. Got engaged in Feb!
2. Joined Weddingbee and started coming up with some great ideas.
3. Got married in October! We still love our unique wedding!
4. Had a beautiful localish honeymoon in the Fingerlakes, which included a visit to one of our first dates.*Happy Sigh*
5. Starting substituting in a new district–was nervous, but it has been so great!
6. Joined our church and met many many new and wonderful friends.
7. Lost 10 lbs (so far!)
**We are hoping DH will have a new job very soon!
My Aunt got engaged.. And the Giants won the World Series. LMAO!!
We moved to a new state, both started new jobs, and bought our first home 🙂
I feel so blessed and I can’t wait to see what 2011 will bring!
We survived our first year of home ownership and we didn’t fail! We are actually still saving money despite the bills & upgrades! Whoo!
We got to go on our FIRST family vacation this summer, it was a whole 9 days of perfection! Crystal clear waters, a private cabin in the middle of nowhere, fishing and swimming all day, fantastic. 🙂
We got our first puppy together (whoo hoo!) and my Future Mother-In-Law finally made it out to visit for the first time in 4 years. 🙂
We have both made significant progress with our communication, relationship dynamic, and personal growth this year.
OH! And, I sold my first commission in 2010! (yes, this inflated my ego beyond belief).
The topic ‘2010 is almost over – best thing that happened to you this year?’ is closed to new replies.