(Closed) 2010 Kardashian Xmas card

posted 7 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

they all have victoria (posh spice) beckham disease… not one of them could fake a  smile if it would save their life

Post # 4
10851 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Okay. They all look photoshopped in. They all look like freaky weird computer generated people. That is NOT a Christmas card, that is my nightmare.

Post # 5
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

such weird coloring!  

Post # 6
2790 posts
Sugar bee

I personally like it but I also really like the Kardashian family.

Post # 7
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I have no problem with them at all.  But I’m certainly not crazy about the card.  Is HE the only one photoshopped in?  He doesn’t look any different from the others?  Which is not a good thing 🙂

Post # 8
1253 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am guilty of watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, I think their card looks cool! I WISH I had photographers, lighting, hair/makeup and wardrobe people come to my house to take family photos! I tried and tried and tried on sunday to get a pic of my two children in front of the tree. Both looking at the camera at the same time. But it didn’t happen.

Post # 9
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

omg i love khloes dress! i actually like it lol!

Post # 10
566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Khloe’s dress is pretty awesome! Couldn’t recognize the younger ones though.

Post # 11
5921 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Whichever one is on the end next to Kim is terrifying looking.  She looks like something from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Post # 12
1518 posts
Bumble bee

I used to watch the show but don’t like them much after meeting the mother Kris at a wedding a month or so ago. She asked if I was from LA and i told her no I am originally from Oklahoma. She responded by saying that this (this being a celebrity fancy big all-weekend long- wedding) must be a real culture shock for me! Funny because i have known the groom and his family much longer than her. 

Her and her youngest daughters kept to themselves and hardly spoke to anyone. Bruce was nice. 

And yes khole’s dress is gorgeous! Reminds me of some stuff you can find a BCBG right now. 

Post # 13
1986 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t really know who they are, but the photoshop job isn’t that bad. If it’s bad at all. They all look a bit plastic-y, but I’ve seen worse 🙂

Post # 14
424 posts
Helper bee

I get that it’s supposed to be artsy, but none of them look real.  Or happy in any way.  I’d definitely be weirded out if I received something like this…

Post # 15
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I love Khloe’s dress!!!

Post # 16
3613 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hey, that’s a cheerful Christmas photo Tongue out They look like the Addams Family.

The topic ‘2010 Kardashian Xmas card’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors