(Closed) 2010 Wedding Trends We Predict You’ll Hate

posted 8 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I kind of want to have our dog in our wedding ๐Ÿ™ He may not be able to thought because of a behavioral thing (I won’t do it unless he can behave perfectly). He wouldn’t be dressed up, but my florist was going to decorate his leash. Our dog IS family. He is our first child!

Post # 4
3539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

The bolder, the better. Red, bright orange and even hot pink are creeping into the bridal party’s color palette this year. Get ready to look alarmingly like an exotic parrot — accessorized with an oversize bow. Now that the aughts are over, simplicity will be thrown out the window. Word to the wise: Keep a pair of shades in your clutch.

meh… I disagree. Alot of people chose colors because, thats what they like. Personally  maybe not hot pink but i chose red and a orange!

Doggie attendants, thats a world first that ive heard of it being done.

Post # 5
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Wow… at some of the comments below.  You know I think people really lose sight of what’s important. Umm the marriage?!

Who cares what color the bridesmaids dresses are, the flavor of the cake, I’m just excited to be invited to a wedding so I can spend time with friends and family.

Post # 6
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I agree with the viral overload.

I disagree about the wedding singers – bands can be really great and brides who are worth their snuff are smart enough to do their research before choosing!

Post # 8
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Thanks, Eloping!!

For the record, my Maid/Matron of Honor thinks it is ridiculous and claims she won’t be able to keep a straight face he comes down the aisle (my nephew would walk him). I think she is slightly exaggerating to give me a hard time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 9
2280 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Doggy attendants. Yeah. The whole fur-baby thing is incomprehensible to me.

Post # 10
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

I’m going to try to have my dog in our wedding. Don’t much care what people think of that ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 11
2532 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

If we could have our dog in the wedding we would. Fiance calls our dog his best man!! But our dog is very poorly behaved around other dogs and loves people too much to not be licking/jumping on them during the ceremony!!! As for the other trends the only ones I dont care for are the tweeting/facebooking right after and the bright/bold colors because I would HATE to wear a bright red/orange dress for a wedding! ALthough I am going to a wedding in March and the colors are red and orange I think those are just her favorite colors

Post # 12
792 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

oh my, some of the comments are hilarious. I have to disagree about the whole cupcake/micodessert thing though… I don’t discriminate!

Post # 13
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Carlouel Yacht Club

Wow…there are some messed up comments on there…someone saying that you shouldn’t have a wedding unless you can save up to spend $$$ to buy people an open bar, because the wedding is about the guests, not the bride and groom? Ummmmmm…not that the day isn’t somewhat about our guests…its about sharing this special day in OUR lives WITH THEM…it isn’t a party FOR them…hmmmm methinks some of them have some jaded feelings about brides, no?

Post # 14
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

My dog was a great attendant ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 15
604 posts
Busy bee

Those comments are hilarious. It’s your wedding day do whatever you want and can afford. We all need to live and let live. I really don’t care if it’s in style or not I’ll make it in style. Now I don’t want some crazy wedding, but a simple affair is always elegant and always in style.

The topic ‘2010 Wedding Trends We Predict You’ll Hate’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors