1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Go USA!! I love the Olympics!!

Post # 5
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love how every heterosexual american male wants to say that they like the summer olympics and not the winter… but yet these games are KILLING IT in the ratings!!! ha!

Post # 6
69 posts
Worker bee

I’ve been watching the Olympics every day, and even watched the USA compete today in curling, a sport which I know nothing about. But there’s something about watching these amazing athletes competing at the highest level in something they love that is awesome.

I was also watching the snowboarding because I realized that I had met Scotty Lago when I was much younger (like we were 12, it was at a vacation Bible school) and though I haven’t had any contact with him since then, it was kind of neat watching him. And he won bronze tonight!

Post # 7
5498 posts
Bee Keeper

Go USA! Whoop whoop!

Post # 8
2058 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

FH and I went to the Olympics this past weekend – from Friday pm to Monday pm and it was the most wonderful experience.   Laughing  GO U-S-A, YAY

This is me at the Sky Train station – they created an Olympic Line only!

Here is FH at the Cauldron

WOWZA they’re large — SORRY!!!

Post # 9
69 posts
Worker bee

Jackie-o I am soo jealous! That must have been such a fun trip!

Post # 12
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010 - Trinity Presbyterian Church/Harrison Opera House

I love the watching the Olympics.  Olympics were akin to Christmas at our house growing up because my parents would let us stay up late each night, we’d pop popcorn, and we watched all of the vignettes about the different athletes.  Unfortunately, Lambster just doesn’t get into the Olympics, so I’ve been mainly watching them by myself 🙁

@hazel: I picked up on my rivalry, but I think that’s expected – there’s no team medal!

Post # 13
3162 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I LOVE the Olympics! Johnny Weir seriously cracks me up.

Post # 14
212 posts
Helper bee

@hazel I thought the exact same thing.

The topic ‘2010 Winter Olympics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors