(Closed) 2011 Emmy Awards

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
219 posts
Helper bee

I’m watching on KTLA, and holy smokes.. Nina Dobrev looks amazing!

Post # 5
219 posts
Helper bee

@twodoghouse: I haven’t sen her yet, but I can’t wait to! I don’t see how people don’t notice that their dress is see-through? Or maybe she did it intentionally. 

I can’t wait to see the Glee cast!

Post # 7
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

It is quite…. see through

again….  remember that black goth see through with no bra she did a few years ago??? 

Post # 8
219 posts
Helper bee

@twodoghouse: ah jealous, they haven’t showed up on the channel I’m on yet! I’m so excited that Jane is hosting though.

My gosh, LOTS of red dresses!

Post # 9
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hey bees!!! We don’t have E! on our basic cable package (yeah, we’re cheap haha!) but I’m watching the Fox pre-show. I’m SO glad to see other Gleeks…Darling Husband and I are OBSESSED. Tuesday can’t come soon enough! 😀

Post # 10
5993 posts
Bee Keeper

loving kelly osbourne tonight – not loving the hair colour but the dress and her figure is wow

Post # 11
219 posts
Helper bee

Omg, Ok. They just showed Gwyneth Paltrow and I’m not loving it.
How stunning does she look?

Oh… I dont like Leas..  but I haven’t been liking any of her dresses from previous award shows.

Post # 12
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

@Miss Marbles: I agree on Lea’s dresses–I kind of expect her to prove to the world when she’s not on the show that she can dress classy/beautiful, even if it’s edgy that’s fine, but prove to us that we don’t need to expect to see you wearing a beanie baby dress! 😛

Post # 13
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Does anyone know what time (PST) the show starts?

Post # 15
5993 posts
Bee Keeper

@twodoghouse: just updated my post with a pic of Kelly – despite the hair i love whats shes rocking

Post # 16
219 posts
Helper bee

@eloping: She looks beautiful! That colour is WOW on her!

MARK WAHLBERG.. SWOOOON!

The topic ‘2011 Emmy Awards’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors