(Closed) 2011 Oscars – Best/Worst Dressed – Your thoughts?

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Best dressed: Sandra Bullock

Worst dressed: Michelle Williams

Helena is her own category.

Post # 5
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Best Dressed: Natalie Portman.. she looked really good with her baby bump! I love the color of her dress, too.

Worst dressed: Michelle Williams… I feel bad admitting this but yeah… she didn’t look that good.

Post # 6
4682 posts
Honey bee

@ttn133: Natalie has an adorable baby bump. Looks like she hasn’t gained much else where. The dress was elegant on her.

I think Michelle is a beautiful woman, and she rocks short hair, and I like that she’s not a twig, but that dress was just bad.

Post # 7
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I loved almost all of Anne Hathaway’s dresses! She did a fab job hosting (not sure about James Franco though).

Didn’t like Nicole Kidman!

Post # 8
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i agree with mila kunis! she looked stunning!!! 🙂

i was dissapointed with jennifer hudson…. her boobs looked so weird!!!! if not for that her dress would have been great!

Post # 9
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Jennifer Hudson was best for me! I thought she looked stunning and I like that she didn’t play it safe.

Worst for me was probably Gwyneth Paltrow. Just all around one dimensional, same old sh!t she always does.

By The Way… While Natalie Portman looked great, I kind of wish she’d switched her Oscar and Golden Globe dresses. I think the purple she wore tonight looked great, but the pink Golden Globes dress with the red crystal rose was really something special (and memorable).

Post # 10
4682 posts
Honey bee

@stephanie63087: Mila’s was pretty. I don’t think Jennifer Hudson’s dress was the worst, but her boobs weren’t fitting in it very well.

Post # 11
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

I loved Ann Hathaway’s many looks, especially the Oscar de la Renta!

I actually thought Jennifer Hudson was rocking that Versace gown.

Mila Kunis’ Elie Saab was GORGE!  I loved it.

Jennifer Lawrence in the Calvin Klein looked like she was wearing a bathing suit from Baywatch with a skirt tacked on.  I didn’t care for that dress at all, but I liked that she wasn’t over-blinged like some of the nominees.

Melissa Leo and Nicole Kidman tied for ugliest dress of the night.  In fact, no one wearing white looked good at all.

WORST dressed I would say was Heidi Klum.  She had on some mirror shard dress.  It was awful.

I watched some of the post-coverage and they were trashing Hillary Swank’s Gucci but I actually loved the feathery train.

Post # 12
5823 posts
Bee Keeper

Hahaha, just read this on nj.com:

“The worst offender was Heidi Klum , who showed up at the annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar viewing party in a walking aneurysm-inducer: turquoise beading, crystals and shards of glass shellacked over ombré silk. Somewhere, a disco ball is crying. Auf wiedersehen, Heidi.”

Post # 13
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

hmmm not sure yet who the worst was.  But I really loved Michelle William’s dress, (love the vintage style), Mila Kunis, Amy Adams, Hailee Steinfeld and Kate Blanchet.

Post # 14
3295 posts
Sugar bee

i did love anne hathaway too…. but the red lipstick with the red dress was sooooo not good for me…

Post # 15
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Best: Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis and Reese Witherspoon

Worst: Kate Blanchett and Helena Bonham Carter

Post # 16
5787 posts
Bee Keeper

loooved Cate Blanchett, Mila Kunis was pretty too

Nicole Kidman and Melissa Leo looked terrible.

The topic ‘2011 Oscars – Best/Worst Dressed – Your thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors