(Closed) 2011 USPS stamps

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

YES!! the Pixar ones! I die!

I also really love the Latin Music Legends ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad they’re doing so many Forever stamps now! How much is postage going up this year, anyway?

Post # 4
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

OMG Pixar!

I think that they are talking about raising it a few cents again, don’t know if they said an exact number yet though.

Post # 5
5797 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2011

The Pixar ones are adorable (very upset they left out Monsters Inc!). My mom is Puerto Rican and she will freak if I use the Tito Puente stamps.

Post # 6
968 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh!! I am excited about the Mark Twain and Merchant Marine ones especially!! Thanks for sharing!

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The only rates going up for now is priority and express (Jan. 3, 2011).  But I did hear that they are trying to get a stamp increase in May.

Post # 8
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

No stamp increase for now….

I used the 61 cent wedding stamps (a tiered cake) for the invite and the King/Queen of Hearts for my RSVPs.  We had one set of the wedding ring stamps that my mom liked, but I didn’t so luckily they only had one sheet.  The king/queen of hearts ones are very cool.

Post # 9
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I tried to get this year’s love stamps (purple pansies in a basket) at the post office today and they said they hadn’t had any for a while. Hope my guests like the evergreen tree ones on their Save-The-Date Cards. ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 10
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am going to have to use the Ronald Reagan stamps.  Since my whole family is in politics, these will be great.

Post # 11
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

haha if I used Reagan stamps I think only three people would open the invites ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Any one know when the Jazz ones come out? We were planning using the pansies ๐Ÿ™

Also, I read somewhere that the pixar ones aren’t coming out until August or so.

Post # 13
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I really love the Garden of Love stamps.  The Wedding Roses are a bit blah for my tastes.

Post # 14
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Knubbsy-Wubbsy:  The web site says they go on sale August 19th.

Edit:  Oops!  I thought you were talking about the release date of the Pixar stamps!  Sorry!

Post # 15
1801 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I love the Pixar stamps!  And I think the wedding roses are better than the current rings, so kudos to USPS this year (well, other than raising prices – again.).

Post # 16
2142 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@LindsayMaree: I’m fine with the pixar ones (planning on using the Up ones for the thank you cards) but I would love to use the Jazz ones for our Save-The-Date Cards in two weeks.

The topic ‘2011 USPS stamps’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors