2011 wedding Pelican Beach Clubhouse

posted 8 years ago in Florida – Central Florida
Post # 3
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Welcome to weddingbee!  You can look in your local area for nearby brides.  You can also get great ideas from non local brides too!

Post # 4
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

hey I am getting married there June 2011..let me know if I can help

Post # 6
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hope planning is coming along well.  I got married in Brevard and the Pelican Beach Clubhouse is one of the places we looked at.  I have been to many parties there so if you need help or suggestions let me know!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@caszos: Hi there! I am looking at Pelican Beach Clubhouse too and would love to peek at any pics anyone has to offer. I live in Chicago and can’t find any pics of the inside of the venue. We’re hoping for Feb 2012 so I have some time, but am getting nervous!

Thank you! E

Post # 8
35 posts
Newbee

@ ellenandtravis..

• I’m back…and we have a *venue*! Tons of photos inside… 🙂
  • @madi…giiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllll..i know i need to write..have had a family member going through chemo and it has been touch and go last couple months but all is GREAT now..I have made a lot of changes..lol..will catch you up asap..

Post # 9
    35 posts
    Newbee

So we were going to do cupcakes instead of a big wedding cake…then one day my Fabulous wonderful Perfect Maid/Matron of Honor said “Why don’t you make the cupcakes as your centerpiece” Saves money and can be super cute! So I am now planning on making these my centerpieces..(really hope the pic downloads..lol) with 2 pics of us in beachy frames out to the side of it. (we are using the long tables)

What do you think?

[attachment=1517904,191754]

Post # 10
    5 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2012

@simple: OMG! That’s fabulous. You got some great shots of the space and provided me with a TON of information I didn’t have. Thank you so much!

Has anyone thought of just having their ceremony on the beach through Pelican Beach Clubhouse and their reception elsewhere so as to accommodate a larger party? 

I’d love thoughts on this.

Thanks for everything,

Ellenandtravis

Post # 11
    145 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I just posted on another thread but thought I would post here as well. I am also getting married at PBCH…9/10/11. looking forward to sharing ideas with all your ladies! 🙂

Post # 12
    35 posts
    Newbee

so how is everyone planning on using the space as far as table setups?

Post # 13
    34 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2011

Hey ladies from down here in Boca Raton!

I’m going through wedding venue woes on a 5k budget and have been scouring the state withing 3 hours drive of me and BAM, found this board. HOLY BAJEEBUS this place looks adorable! Can you guys give me an honest price range/to people ratio of what your weddings are like? I have 5k for 30 people, is this place doable with the cost of catering, etc? I’m so scared to do a place where I have to set things up myself. You girls are so brave!!!!!! Please please please give me some information on your prices so I can think about this place. Thank you!

PS – what made each of you choose it? 

Post # 14
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@pandasgomow —  the rental price is as follows —

Monday-Thursday

8am – 6pm

$19.08/hour (tax included)

Friday

8am – 4pm

$19.08/hour ( tax included)

Monday-Thursday

6pm – 1am

$159.00 for block of time (tax included)

Friday

4pm – 1am

$222.60 for block of time (tax included)

Saturday, Sunday and Holidays

8am – 1am

$318.00 for the day (tax included)

It also requires a $100 deposit which is refundable back to you if you leave the place the way it was when you first got there aka no damage and cleaned up.

With your wedding being 30 people and the very low rental fees of this clubhouse. I think $5,000 will be plenty of money for the rental fee,  the food, entertainment, photographer, cake, dress, decorations, etc.  To save even more money, skip the wedding planner if you were considering and be a do it yourself bride.

Post # 15
    35 posts
    Newbee

@pandasgomow…I have 50 pple and am getting married June 11th this year..eek..pretty much EVERYTHING is paid for and my budget was 5500.00..This place is sooooooo beautiful and with only 30 people I think you will find it to be perfect…lemme know if I can help

Post # 16
    3 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: April 2010

Hi Brides! I am a central Fl caterer and we are doing a few wedding coming up in this location. Just wanted to let you know Wishful Concepts Catering is out there and willing & able to cater your event if you’re in need of a caterer. We are currently running an awesome special til Dec 2012 for our brides giving you all the necessary things you need to have a beautiful reception at 16.00per person! Check us out http://www.wishfulconcepts.com or follow me on Facebook or Twitter 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors