(Closed) 2012-2013 Oklahoma Brides

posted 6 years ago in Oklahoma
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

You’re not the only oklahoma gal. Our date is August 3, 2012!!

Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Ours is coming up March 22nd! Dress from recycledbride.com coming this Monday… Invitations coming this Tuesday… lots to do, lots to do!

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Oklahoma bride here, too! Our date is Sept 29, 2012. Getting hitched at the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, with the reception being in their “great hall”.

Can’t wait! It’s gonna be so fun!

Post # 7
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Another Oklahoma bride! Our date is October 27, 2012.

Post # 8
4 posts
Wannabee

Actually buying something I never tried on would be VERY nervewracking. So instead, here’s what I did…

I went to lots of Bridal shops and picked out the model I liked. “The” dress ended up being David’s Bridal style WG9821, retail around $800. Then, I searched recycledbride.com, bravobride.com, smartbrideboutique.com, and preownedweddingdresses.com. I found my exact model and size on sale for $700 brand new and talked them down to selling it for $500, when I got it it was new with tags and never even opened out of the David’s Bridal shipping bag! I want to lose weight before the wedding but can’t too much because alterations would cost…

The aquarium would be awesome! Our is going to be at the Myriad Gardens Crystal Bridge.

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

If anyone needs a photographer may I suggest Fire & Nice Photography out of OKC…they are having a special right now coverage for your entire wedding for $500 and that includes the disc with all edited pictures!  What a deal…too good not to share!

Also from experience if you need a good travel agent, we used Michelle’s Destination Unlimited out of Norman!  She is so super sweet and was able to get us exactly what we wanted within our budget!  I literally didn’t have to do anything just tell her what we wanted, and it was all via phone, so I never had to make the trip to Norman!  PEFECT!

Happy Wedding Planning!  

Post # 10
13 posts
Newbee

March 24th 2012!!! Less than a month!

Post # 11
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

June 23, 2012! 🙂 OKC

Post # 12
535 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Recently engaged, already diving into planning. Stil no date, but we’ve agreed on fall of next year.

Post # 13
1716 posts
Bumble bee

2014 for us, but I’ll be watching you ladies plan for sure!

Post # 15
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

March 23, 2012 at the Will Rogers Theatre. Using BTP productions. Amy Cakes. OKPhotobooth

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

August 31, 2013-Ceremony at St. Joseph’s Old Cathedral and reception at the Skirvin! Planning from out of town but flying home in December for holidays with the family and vendor meetings!

The topic ‘2012-2013 Oklahoma Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors