(Closed) 2012 Alfred Angelo Disney collection??

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1542 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Pouyev: Do you have pictures?

There’s no way on earth I’ll be able to afford one but I love Bells and Cinderella!

Post # 4
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I tried on the Sleeping Beauty 2012 and its beautiful, It wasnt on my size and bearly fitted, that´s why I didnt take any pictures but im DYING to see someone in that dress. Evry single one of them is beautiful and it really is a contender for me.

Pics anyone??

Post # 5
1346 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Im in LOVE with the new belle 🙂 I think it will be THE dress! Unfortunately the store didnt let me toake photos

Post # 6
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m an AA Disney bride.  I’m wearing the first Sleeping Beauty.  Although the new dresses are beautiful I don’t see how the represent the princesses.  I would have liked to try on the new pink dress though.

Post # 10
1346 posts
Bumble bee

Every time I look at the new belle I get butterflies!

Post # 11
2731 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

OMG! I’m like officially obsessed with that Sleeping Beauty dress! It’s so frickin’ gorgeous!

Post # 13
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Pouyev: The Belle looks GORGEOUS on you!!

And the Sleeping Beauty is sooo pretty, do you guys thinks it looks “bridal” enough?

Post # 14
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m not big on Disney themed stuff but I LOVE the AA Princess dresses! They’re so pretty!

Post # 16
8 posts
Newbee

I’m going to be an AA Disney bride! I fell in love with jasmine 215! It’s quite big on me in these pis, but you get the idea.

The topic ‘2012 Alfred Angelo Disney collection??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors