(Closed) 2012 Alfred Angelo Disney collection??

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
770 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza

@Pouyev:  

@lisha_1988:  

@princessggg:  

Ok, so Belle 2012 brides I have another question for you.  Between now and the big day I plan to loose about 10-15 pounds (completely doable since the wedding is still over 9 months away).  The problem is that I orginally gained back that weight because of stress, therefore, I am concerned that might happen again close to the wedding.  Right now the Size 10 is just too small for me, so I need a 12.  I am wondering if any of you had alterations done to your Belle gown (i.e. how easy was it to take in any of it?)  I have asked my Alfred Angelo store, but I keep getting very vague answers that aren’t helpful.  

Post # 48
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I had it taken up and bustled and it wasnt an issue. Originally I was going to have to take it in (and should have) and it was doable but a bit expensive because the seamstress had to totally take off the beading etc and reapply.

Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m going to be a Sleeping Beauty (218) bride. It’s funny because I was never a fan of the “princess” look, but when I put it on, I really felt like one! I didn’t even realize it was a Disney dress. Coincidentally, my fiance is a huge Disney fan. He’ll get a kick when he hears the dress is a Disney dress!

I plan on wearing the Vera Wang two-tier raw edge walking length veil.

Post # 50
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@ahtaga:  We’re dress twins!!! You look great!! I just ordered my Sleeping Beauty dress this past weekend! 🙂 I love your veil! I haven’t decided on any accessories….do you know how to bustle your dress yet?

This is me:

Post # 51
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

YAY!!!! That’s my dress the Belle 217! It is stunning and really makes me feel like a princess!!!

Laughing

@subola:  I got mine with just the zipper! I love it! I do like the corset back as well though. Either way, it’s gorgeous! I’m in love with the bodice!

Post # 52
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

YAY!!!! That’s my dress the Belle 217! It is stunning and really makes me feel like a princess!!! Woohoo for dress twins!! When are you ladies getting married?!

Laughing

@subola:  I got mine with just the zipper! I love it! I do like the corset back as well though. Either way, it’s gorgeous! I’m in love with the bodice!

Post # 53
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@Pouyev:  Hi, can i ask, were you wearing a hoop petticoat underneath ?

The topic ‘2012 Alfred Angelo Disney collection??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors