(Closed) 2012 brides

posted 10 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 92
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hi all!  I’m new here… we’re getting married Nov 10, 2012 (but for some reason my profile says Nov. 18 – how do I change that?).  We have selected a venue already, but are pretty much planning to wait until winter break to get more done (I’m in grad school).  Happy planning 🙂

Post # 93
253 posts
Helper bee

We just got engaged and are planning on October 6, 2012. I’m so excited. We’ve just basically looked at caterers and venues right now and are working on a color scheme. We have a venue showing at the end of July and I’m hoping that we’ll be able to book that one. Other than that I’m just excited for being engaged! 

Post # 94
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m another newbie like so many of you, our big day is not far now, April 7th in New Zealand…and we can’t wait! Our engament was 18mths and boy it’s flying by….as they time flies when you’re having fun and our engagement has been the best….i’ve LOVED organising our wedding, my fiance has had input of course but we all know it’s the brides who have most of the say lol. Good luck to you all, 2012 is literally just around the corner now…woohoo!

The topic ‘2012 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors