(Closed) 2012 brides..

posted 7 years ago in January 2012
Post # 3
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I was calm when we were 6 months out, but now we’re coming in on 5 months out.  Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

So in answer to your question: yes =)

Post # 4
2714 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Post # 5
1290 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Cool

Post # 6
588 posts
Busy bee

I hadn’t even thought about that until now!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Post # 7
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I was thinking about that this morning! I think I actually started freaking out when we were less than one year lol.

Post # 8
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I can’t wait to have that feeling… at the moment it’s still 7 months away and I don’t really have much to do besides wait!

Post # 9
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Freaking out. Got to the 6 months point..and it was a bit scary..and now that it is less than 6 months..even my Maid/Matron of Honor is nervous. lol

Post # 10
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m 5 months from today! =)

Post # 12
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I was 11 months away yesterday and I’m like “AHHHH!!” So much little things to do… and I gotta do this and that and OMG!!! I wonder how I’ll be like when it’s 2-3 months haha

Post # 13
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsNeutrino: Haha yes yes YES. I’m questioning every and we’re at the five month mark. Time really dragged the first half of this year and now I want to slow it down!

Post # 15
2947 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@MrsNeutrino: It’s always the little things that snowball! I can’t imagine planning everything with school but it sounds like you guys are on top of things to get the major stuff done! I described to Fiance that the first half of the year was like that agonizing climb up the slope on a roller coaster, and we’re now at the apex prepared to scream our way down lol. 

The topic ‘2012 brides..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors