(Closed) 2012 Brides Please share your colors and themes

posted 10 years ago in January 2012
Post # 32
2386 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I wanted to do a pop of colour for my wedding! I’m doing fuschia/light grey.

Post # 33
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@ChemistryBride – we are color twins! The colors for our wedding are going to be more of a navy blue though with pops of fuschia, the theme we are going for is elegant / traditional.  

Post # 34
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

This is what my wedding is based on! I’m suuuuupppperrr exciteddddI have the same linens and all of the colors incorporated!

Post # 35
13 posts
Newbee

red, black and white.  It’s about Paris =).  My wedding is on June 16th!! (sooo excited!)

Post # 36
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Bird theme with the colors Navy and Yellow! Wedding is March 30 🙂

Post # 37
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Wedding in May, my theme is leaning towards vintage circus.

Colors: Blues, Aqua, Coral and Blush includes all shades of white

Pinned Image

Scroll to Top

Post # 38
13 posts
Newbee

@JRL2012: OMG you are closser than me! are you ready??

Post # 39
232 posts
Helper bee

September 22:

We’re doing birch, grays, and gold.

Post # 40
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Rustic elegance.  Sort of simple and pretty country.   Not I repeat NOT cheesy country.  And my colors for my July wedding are navy blue, light blue, and yellow.  

Post # 41
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

“Cozy New England Winter” in evergreen, cream, and chocolate. There will be both silver and gold accents mixed in, but not much of either. No flowers of the petal kind, but pine boughs, pinecones, lots of mixed winter greens, possibly some white berries, low candles, rot-iron lanterns. Primary favors are maple drops, secondary are the authentic sleigh bells each guest will have to ring at our first kiss (and to make us kiss later). 

We are staying as far from “rustic” as possible, keeping it elegant and formal but not overly so. The venue is an 18th-century inn, complete with fireplaces, dark hardwood floors, rot-iron chandeliers, and a converted barn. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ll have pictures to post soon since it’s in a couple weeks!

Post # 42
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

My colors are fushia pink, bright purple and silver. I still have no theme……can someone help please. Also, looking for centerpiece help. Table cloths are white, purple napkins, and fushia pink runners.

Post # 43
87 posts
Worker bee

We are having an “ombré” palette -shades of purple-magenta. We are using “bells” as a theme because we heardchurch bells ring 

When we got engaged! Wedding is in September 

Post # 44
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here’s mine…

The topic ‘2012 Brides Please share your colors and themes’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors