November : (4 votes)
    12 %
    December : (10 votes)
    30 %
  • Post # 3
    3420 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

December. Bringing in the tail end of the year. It has been a tradition for one of our friends to throw a bitching house party at New Years and this year it looks like we are one of the only candidates so I despritly want to throw this years New Years party. I can just immagine him proposing on the roof infront of our friends at midnight…and we won’t even have to leave our own home.

22 weeks until new years?! Thats nothing! OMG that is so much sooner then I have been thinking! WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!!!!

Post # 4
    286 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

wow, 40% August….where are you ladies? Are you just dying with anticipation??

Post # 6
    1416 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Wow! That’s nothing!! 22 weeks!! I really believe he is asking me in september. But He hasn’t given me any hints but I think it is coming. He is saving like CRAZY. Even sold one of his cars and now our savings account has jumped up. So I think it will be coming soon. Hopefully LOL.

How do you ladies know it’s coming by the end of the year? I’m just curious. And how did you get it out of your SO because I need to know the tricks so I can try them! LOL.

@Lulume:  Ohh I’m soo very weak! I’m such a snooper! LOL. I was on his phone( We don’t hide our phones from each other and he was near me ) And  I went to the internet to go on weddingbee(Duh) and found that he was looking up skywriters in our area…I almost DIED. So I gave him his phone back and didn’t say anything..could he be proposing with a message in the sky!!!!!!! Now I’m going to be looking UP all the time!!!

Post # 8
    146 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Only 113 days for me! My SO is so bad at telling me whats going out without actually saying it, so I know every gift (including the ring!) ahead of time. haha! Its a blessing and a curse at the same time. He doesnt know I know, so he is still happy and I will love it, surprise or no surprise ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
    2831 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

99.9% sure it will happen mid September ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
    410 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

My SO is waiting on an extra check he’s getting from work mid-November, so I’m hoping to get my ring on or before Christmas!

Post # 11
    1416 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Lulume:  That’s great that you know tho!! He kept telling me 2012 is the year too but I don’t know if he is just saying that to throw me off or if he is going to ask me on our anniversary in feb. (which isnt to far away either!! )

Post # 12
    3420 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

I know because he told me in september he will be asking for a raise and he is expecting a big bonus by The end of the year. he even told me he is expecting about 1,400 – 2,000 bucks from that alone. My dream ring, the one i want more then anything, is priced right now at 1,250. I have the ultime deadline of V-day 2013 because in case he wants to use some of his income tax check…

Post # 13
    121 posts
    Blushing bee

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  I also think September!

I originally thought end of year. But we had a conversation last night where he said “definitely before early November” and “way before November 3rd” (day of my friends wedding and our anniversary). So now I’m wondering if it will be for my bday (September)? Just a guess, he could pick a random day who knows…

Post # 14
    513 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I know it will happen this month!!!  My bf was going to do it last weekend but he saw me being a little bummed so he confessed he forgot the ring!!!  YUP HE FORGOT THE FRIGGIN RING!!  So with my kids with there relative this coming weekend and next week it will happen during that time.  So i am overly excited.  I am going to be painting my nails blue tonight to remind me of BARHARBA Maine.  Which we are supposed to be going on Saturday again!!  But goin wine tastin this time.  Whoo hoo.  Thanks bee for being there!  Laughing

Post # 15
    513 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

@vanillahoney:  when is your b day in september??  MInes is the 21st!

Post # 16
    370 posts
    Helper bee

I think it may be Sept for me. I have told my boyfriend for awhile now that I want to get married next Sept or Oct and he knows we will need a year to prepare everything so I’m hoping he will propose between now and Oct. I’m saying my prayers girls every night these days that it will happen!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘2012 Club’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors