(Closed) 2012 Club?

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1902 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Apparently SO wants to get married in Sept 2012.. but I won’t hold my breath as we are not even engaged yet and it will take more than 9 months to plan.

I hope I will be in this club, but all depends on when I am asked *fingers crossed soon!*

Post # 5
2893 posts
Sugar bee

We are eyeing August/September 2012. Already told the family to plan for a trip. So, we’ll see. πŸ™‚

Post # 7
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@claireos: US too~! well, i’m not even engaged yet, but we’ve already talked about it being in the late summer/early fall =)

Post # 8
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am hoping it’s me!  I don’t want to wait and I don’t plan on having an elaborate wedding πŸ™‚ 

Post # 9
1459 posts
Bumble bee

We are shooting for 2012 as well, although like others said we aren’t engaged yet so I’m not sure how its going to work. He mentioned the other day maybe July 6?

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Sent from my Android

We are getting married May 20, 2012. Just 10 days after my 26th birthday and 4 years and 8 days after we started dating! I’m so excited only 7 more months!

Post # 11
1365 posts
Bumble bee

Good luck to you all! I’m sure you can pull it off in just a few months – we are BEES, after all, we have all the wedding-related support and knowledge in the world.

Post # 12
2893 posts
Sugar bee

@VickyAurea: Like superheros with a search engine? πŸ™‚

Post # 13
229 posts
Helper bee

Planning on it! Summer of 2012, that is. Now if only we were actually engaged… πŸ˜‰

Post # 15
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I told SO I would like to get married in October 2012, to which he sassily replied, “Well, what if I propose in June? Are you going to try to plan a wedding in 4 months?” He is using my insistence on an October wedding against me. He knows it will drive me crazy to have to wait until October 2013!

That being said, yesterday we were talking about something completely nwr and he said something like, “Can you do that before October?” I said, “What happens in October?” He said, “Well, don’t you want to get married in October?”

RAWR MAKE UP YOUR MIND SIR! lol

Post # 16
196 posts
Blushing bee

@HeyKaraoke: Ugh, isn’t that the worst?! πŸ˜› I’ve started giving SO my teacher death look when he says stuff like that. Or when he is so excited about getting married, he says something like how he can’t wait for me to move in or or to party with our friends at our wedding….. sucks on this end, but I hate to make him feel bad for being excited!

The topic ‘2012 Club?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors