(Closed) 2012 date list!

posted 11 years ago in May 2012
Post # 17
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Mrs.LetsGoPens:

I am from pittsburgh as well, and I’m not sure what type of wedding you are having but October is one of the most popular months! I had to book my venue TWO years in advance…If you have your eye on some place I would start looking…Just in case.

Ms. CP

Post # 18
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

June 2nd, 2012. 🙂

Post # 20
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

April 21, 2012!!! I’ve been engaged since Thanksgiving, and I already have the church, reception venue (almost), photographer (almost), and I’m working on getting ahold of the florist!

Post # 21
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

May 27, 2012. It’s about around the same time I graduate college so I hope I’m not shooting myself in the foot!

Post # 22
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

July 7, 2012!

It doesn’t seem that far away to me…. but then again, I have so much going on that it just doesn’t seem like enough time, lol… We are moving into a house this July and getting married the following July…

So far we have:

-Venue for ceremony/reception/caterer

-DJ

-Photographer/videographer

-DIY invitatations and table numbers

-JUST purchased our wedding bands on Jan 1st…totally was NOT planning to this early but the salesperson gave us such an awesome deal that we could not pass up. Plus, I hae a split shank ering and it has been soooo hard trying to find a band that looks right with it…. will post a pic once it comes in.

-Few decorations : Rbearer pillow, guestbook, etc…

-Decorator and DOC (selected but will put the deposit down this summer)

Ok, I think that’s it 😉

Good luck ladies!!!

Post # 23
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@tj1985: I know how you feel. I finish graduate school about two weeks before the wedding!

Post # 25
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Saint Patty’s Day!

Post # 26
4460 posts
Honey bee

@Cheesy Potatoes: I was going to agree with you. My venue is already booked through Sept of 2012. 

Post # 27
518 posts
Busy bee

@vmec: Oh that’s great that you got your dress. I am going to start trying on dresses in March. I know which one I LOVE, but have to see how it fits on “me” before I claim it, lol… You just make sure that you do not try on any more dresses because you might fall in love with another dress!!

Post # 28
40 posts
Newbee

@trulyblessed We are date twins! We are also getting married July 7, 2012! I also  don’t think it seems far away..we are almost at a year and a half out! YAY

Post # 29
22 posts
Newbee

Sept 22, 2012.

Have the venue (for both ceremony and reception), my dress and the day of coordinator.

Post # 31
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

May 19th here!!!! Starting to look at Venues this month hopefully!! Even started my “wedding binder” to keep all my ideas in!!!! Wink

The topic ‘2012 date list!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors