(Closed) 2012 date list!

posted 11 years ago in May 2012
Post # 32
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

June 29, 2012!  I have a venue (ceremony/reception in same place), caterer, photographer, DJ, dress and other misc items.  Didn’t really mean to get all of that, it all just kind of fell into place!

Post # 33
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@futuremrscollette: YAY!!!! I know its almost a year and a half away…. and the way time if flying, the summer will be here before you know it and then we will have to do a ONE YEAR countdown, lol!!!!

Post # 34
3132 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

January, 2012!  We haven’t decided the exact date yet.

Post # 35
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@MissIntent: Date twin!! I’m meeting with venues and photographers this week too! 

Post # 36
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

June 9, 2012! I have my venue, church, DJ, wedding coordinator and I have selected a photographer but I did not put a deposit down yet.  I plan on doing it this month because the great ones go quickly in Pittsburgh!

Post # 37
646 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

It was going to be June 2012 but we recently changed it to November since we really want a winter wedding (or close to a winter wedding)

Post # 38
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

MAY 12 2012 BABY!    I am soooo excited that its 2011 now when I tell people when the date is   it doesn’t seem so far away!   We have the venue and part of the buffet menu thats about it!  haha  oh and centerpieces are my main issue right now!   Theme is pink and brown with cherry blossoms  any ideas for me bees?  <3

Post # 39
1515 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@amyddlz: Those are such pretty colors and the cherry blossoms are gorgeous too! 😀

Post # 40
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

thank you hopefully everything will look good together soooo many ideas its a good stress tho!

Post # 41
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

We are doing February 4, 2012.  As of today, we are 13 months away! We started at 29 months so this is just so exciting.  We don’t really have anything done… but I should probably get on that. haha. 

Post # 44
1515 posts
Bumble bee

I am looking into buying a wedding organizer or buying a binder myself.  SO EXCITED!

Post # 45
14 posts
Newbee

October 13, 2012 as well!

Post # 46
1132 posts
Bumble bee

I wish I didn’t feel like it is SO FAR AWAY!!! Maybe it’s because I am having a bad week but it feels like it is lifetimes away.

I know I should get up off my tush and go look at venues. But we are either going to have the reception in the South Hills/ Washington area or in the Mon Valley ( I feel like we have more time because of the suburbs). Fiance really wants to have it at the Zoo but it is not exactly budget friendly.

The topic ‘2012 date list!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors