Post # 62
Its crazy because we are having a long engagement and when we first got engaged it seemed like no one elses wedding date was in 2012.
Now there are so many of us and it makes me sooooo excited!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeee!
So far we have our venue, photographer, videographer, wedding planner and DJ.
I think I’m on the ball, but I still cant help but feel a little behind for some reason lol
Post # 63
@DesireeAnne: iDo Wedding complete… its really cool!
Post # 64
@McVerde: Hi twin! Why did you choose St. Patty’s Day?
Post # 65
@courthouse: YAY date twin!
So far we have the church, DJ, and photographer booked. I also have some smaller accesories bought and I am getting some DIY invitation things when I have coupons.
It feels so close, yet SOOO far away!
Post # 66
September 1, 2012!!
Booked: Reception hall (food picked already)
Chosen but not booked: Church for ceremony, DJ, decorator, photographer, videographer, honeymoon
I can’t wait!
Post # 68
May 19th !!!!!! Nothing at all done yet lol
Post # 69
May 5, 2012 – Cinco de Mayo anyone? And I don’t feel like it’s close at all. Lol
Post # 70
June 23, 2012!!! Yay! Venue and photographer booked 😀
Post # 71
July 20th, 2012!!! I want a date twin… 🙁 Haha. You probably don’t find a lot of date twins for Friday weddings…
- We just booked our venue today! I’m so excited about that!
- We have started meeting with photographers, florists, and bakers.
- We have our color scheme picked out: ruby red, black, and white.
- We have a good idea of who our officiant will be.
- We have our favors picked out, were just waiting on our date to be finalized (now it is!)
- I have already purchased my bridesmaids gifts.
- We know exactly what kind of cake we want.
- I have my wedding rings picked out.
- We announced our bridal party.
- I know the style of dress I want. Probably won’t go looking until about 9 months ahead of time.
- Our caterer is part of our venue, so that’s booked.
- We have our toasting glasses and cake cutting set.
- We have our flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, and guest book & pen.
- Invitations and Save-the-Dates are picked out.
- Centerpieces are picked out (DIY)
- Bride Bouquet Idea picked out!
Post # 74
July 14, 2012! can I get date twin! holla!
Post # 75
That was our original date, but we found we could save $4,000 if we got married on a Friday instead, so we went for the 20th.
Post # 76
May 6th 2012 – Sunday on a long weekend (in Oz).
Feels like forever away but we need to save for our European Honeymoon too!