So far we have:

Venue

Photographer

Florist

Post # 78
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

May 20, 2012 for me! I have my colors picked out, a guest list and a venue in mind.

Post # 79
548 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

May 5, 2012 is our big day! We originally wanted May 17, 2012 because it’s been our anniversary for so long anyway, but due to family conflicts we moved it to May 5, and it’s turned out to be a pretty cool date because;

1. He’ll have a hard time forgetting our anniversary as it is 5/5

2. It’s the same day my mom got married (sure she got divorced, but it’s still a cool unintended sort of thing)

3. It’s Cinco de Mayo! Thanks PP for pointing that out- very cool! We have a lot of kids coming to our wedding, so we might try to work that aspect in for them now that I know!

We’re very fortunate to have already booked our venue, caterer, ceremony space, etc. It’s pretty much just the rings, the attire and paying up all the bills that’s left. Yay for pro-active May brides!

Post # 80
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We have booked our reception hall (which includes bar and catering), booked our photographer, booked our DJ (including uplighting), picked out our officiant and church (just have to book it now, I think we will next month), finished up our paper products (just have to print later on!), asked our bridal party, picked out tuxes and placed deposits on them, picked out bridesmaid dresses, decided on cake and cupcakes (my grandmother is baking them), Chose most of our decor, have started making the paper flowers, and have started to look at dresses. Only 340 days left for me! Wheeee!

Post # 81
2166 posts
Buzzing bee

April 7th, 2012

So far I have the dress and the STD’s chosen, but not ordered or made.

Post # 82
280 posts
Helper bee

May 18th 2012!!!

Post # 83
35 posts
Newbee

i so wish it was here already..i keep having the strangest nightmare dreams about all kinds of things that could go wrong..in the last one i had 16 bridesmaids..none of which i knew and some strange lady announcing everybody over an intercom and on top of it all i missed my own wedding…smh..may 12,2012 really should hurry up and get here already.

The topic ‘2012 date list!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors