(Closed) 2012 Puerto Rico Brides

posted 7 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hola chica! Where at in Puerto Rico are you getting married at? I am a May 2012 bride =) We’re going to get married on the Island Vieques in Puerto Rico and I am so excited. We’re doing a simple beach ceremony and a dinner reception because of the small number of guests. I still need to find a photographer though!

Good to meet another future Puerto Rico bride!

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee

Nope I’m not from Puerto Rico..I’m from Kentucky! hah..My fiance and 7 of our close friends took a week long camping trip to Culebra Island in Puerto Rico and that is where we got engaged! We were thinking of a beach wedding and decided what better of a place than Puerto Rico! We’re going to Vieques Island..I am so excited too!

We’re doing a really small beach wedding..maybe just 15-25 people. We have our officiant booked and our place for the reception but that is about it. I need a photographer! I am so excited hahah I wish it was sooner! but way to much planning to do!

What is the photographers name? I’ll have to check and see if he will do photographeron Vieques.

Are you having a big wedding and are you from Puerto Rico?

Congrats!

Kelly

Post # 6
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hola chicas! I’m a puertorican bride and very happy to hear you are going to marry in my beautiful island.  I’m not having a beach wedding…because we’re always at  beach, ha, ha…There is a website that maybe can help you: http://www.bodaclickpr.com

Here you will find many puertorican vendors.  My photographer is Angel Rojas he won the brides choice award 2011.  He took my girlfriend wedding photos and everybody loves it.  We’re doing our engagement photo session next week, so will tell you how the experience was.  His website is http://www.angelrojas.com so you can take a look. 

Post # 7
211 posts
Helper bee

Hey thanks for the tips! I will definitely check out that photographer! I love your island! How can you not? =)

Definitely let me know how the photo session was! I need to find a photographer in my area to do some engagement photos..

You should post some when you get them back!

Post # 8
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Hi, Vanessa Velez is an amazing photographer! I’m getting married in PR, and my photographer will be Gabriel Gonzalez. I wanted to hire her but too out of my budget!

Post # 9
84 posts
Worker bee

@kellyj23: Hey! : )) I do love my island…but we aren’t big fans of beach (I know is weird because we have a lot of beaches here, ha, ha) Yeah! I’m gonna tell you how it was.  We are taking the engagement photos at Old San Juan…this place makes you falling in love! is such romantic…We went this saturday just to take a look of the place and get so excited! Hope everything will be perfect ; )

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

@gissye: I just checked angel rojas photography site and wow he has incredible captures.  What are his prices?

Post # 14
211 posts
Helper bee

@BrideJan:

Hey I have been neglecting wedding bee and just saw your post! Thanks for the tip on the photographer! I will definitely look into him. Yeah we decided on a small wedding because I just didn’t want to deal with everyone if you want to know the truth of it haha but it is getting bigger than I even wanted..we’re up to around 20ish people now. We should of just eloped :p So much cheaper!

I love Puerto Rico so much..I cannot wait to go back. I keep telling my Fiance that I don’t know if I am more excited for the wedding or the vacation :p

Kentucky is not so bad..don’t listen to what other people say! haha It is a very pretty state..but we figured if we went a little farther to get married then more people wouldn’t come. Is that terrible? lol

Anyways thanks again for the photographer reference! Congrats again and definitely keep me posted on your wedding too! Looks like we’re just getting married 2 months apart! Have you got your dress yet?

..boring day at work makes a forum post long..

Post # 15
84 posts
Worker bee

@Mz.MM:Hola : ) …well he has many packages, he’s very flexible, we told he our budget and what we want and he made an arragement with us! We paid $1,800 and we have more than we expected for that price!  Find him on facebook angel rojas photography and write him a message ; )

Post # 16
84 posts
Worker bee

@BrideJan: Our engagement photo session was yesterday…I’m SUPER EXCITED!! Was amazing…We took many photos, just walking around and having fun being ourselves…the photographer took some photos in the front of “Morro” when the sun was laying down…very dramatic! I can’t wait to have it…I will post some when this happens ; )  We are having a very intimate wedding with close family and friends…the ceremony will be in a traditional historic church (I wanted to have my own royal wedding like Kate, LOL) and the reception in a salon of a convention center both in Mayaguez (we’re from the west of the island).  Hope your plan are going good!! : ))

The topic ‘2012 Puerto Rico Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors