(Closed) 2012 Puerto Rico Brides

posted 11 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 47
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@sweetdee124:  Thx!  I am getting married at La Concha.  What about you?  I still looking into Dance Troupes…but might have to give up the search b/c time is running out.  πŸ™‚

Post # 48
90 posts
Worker bee

@TKA2012:  La Concha is beautiful! We are staying there a couple of nights before the wedding. I am getting married at the St. Regis.

Post # 49
4 posts
Wannabee

@sweetdee124:  St. Regis!  Gorgeous! Your photos are going to be amazing.  I fell in love with the St. Regis room pics on the website and the grounds are awesome!  My FH wanted to be closer to the airport — he didn’t want the guests to have to drive to far out.  It really isn’t that far from the airport at all.  I resisted, but lost that battle.  πŸ™‚

Post # 50
90 posts
Worker bee

@TKA2012:  thanks! yes I loved it in pictures and even better when we did a site visit. I’m having my rehearsal dinner at Perla in La Concha so the only day they will have to drive to the St. Regis is that Saturday. I see your fiance’s view on not wanting guests to drive far also though and La Concha is in a good area with lots of things to do. Goodluck girl and let me know if you have any last minute questions as well. Where are you having your rehearsal?

Post # 51
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m getting married @ LaConcha this November. We got engaged NYE 2012. I’m new to this board, so hello!

Right now all we’ve booked is the ceremony/reception site. I ordered my dress and got a coordinator and booking my dj. Next up booking my photographer. I feel behind slightly, so I’m trying to get rolling on with planning again. I went on a 2 week vacation to the Philippines and it interupted my flow!

After the photograher, trying to find make up artist, any recommendations? The one my coordinator recommended is a little too much. It’s more than Chicago prices. I was a little shocked!

Aubrey

Post # 52
6 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone, I’m getting married in December and I was just wondering if anyone has any photographers they would recommend? There are so many to chose from! 

Post # 53
90 posts
Worker bee

@Chloeve:  I recommend Ruben Roman. He is very creative and I love his photog style. You can check out the recap I did of my wedding on here. Goodluck!

Post # 54
90 posts
Worker bee

@aubrey08:  Hey! Congrats. La Concha is such a hip hotel..your wedding will be beautiful! I used Didi Saldana for my hair. She is a makeup artist also but I did my own makeup because I’m good at it. You can read her reviews on wedding wire but I was very impressed with her professionalism! She went above and beyond and was a sweetheart. Search “I love make up and hair too by didi” on google and her wedding wire site will pop up.

Post # 55
6 posts
Newbee

@sweetdee124:  Thank you so much for your help. i will be sure to look into him πŸ™‚

Post # 57
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hi ladies!  Congrats on your upcoming weddings in PR.  I’m also a PR destination bride…but for 2013 instead of 2012. πŸ˜‰

We’re still looking for a venue to have our event/that our guests can stay at, and I’m wondering if anyone can steer me in the right direction or gush about where they’ve chosen.  I’m looking at a few places in San Juan and one place in Ponce, though I know absolutely nothing about the area.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Post # 62
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hi Fellow Brides,

I too am getting married in Puerto Rico. San Juan, on May 3, 2013. I just came back from a trip to PR and got to visit a few hotels while I was there. I am really loving La Concha and Caribe Hilton so far and think I may book with one of these resorts soon. Has anyone had any experience with either of these hotels? What are people’s budgets? I have a budget set for the wedding ceremony and reception of $10K, but am wondering if this is realistic? Any good DJ recommendations? Any advice or information is appreciated.

Happy Planning. πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘2012 Puerto Rico Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors