Post # 1
I have to say that i am very very excited… WHY? because i have all of my planning done. The downside to it all is that we have to start paying people. I dont think i like this part of the ball game. Im sure some of the BEES feel my pain… And a pain it is!!! But hey gotta pay the people to get the job done. I wanted to share with you guys a few of my items that have been selected.
The ceremony is being held at the Italian Cultural Gardens in Cleveland. The site is abosoluely BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!
Post # 3
I’m getting married in may and its pretty much all done.. including payments!
Post # 4
I have almost everything set except for decorating details- that and my parents offered to pay for the food but they are procrastinating on signing a caterer…. oh well.
Post # 5
I am getting married in June, so far we have:
-Venue (comes with food, dessert table, and cake)
We have in mind a photographer we want, so we’re not too worried about that.
We have met with a few florists to get price quotes, and we’ll be deciding in the next couple of months who to go with. We need to find a DJ and Lebanese cultural dancers. As for the invitations, my father will be getting them from oversees. Other small details will be taken care of in the next couple of months 🙂
Post # 6
Whoa, you’re done with everything?!?! You go girl!!!
- Ceremony Location/Venue/Caterer
- Hotel/Hotel blocks
- Save-The-Date Cards
- Bridesmaids dresses
- Guys’ attire
- And about a million other little details… jewelry, favors, programs, etc. This list goes on for miles! 😉
Post # 7
I am getting married in November of 2012 and so far we have the venue (includes food), the florist, the photographer, the DJ, and the paper products for invites and what not. I have my invite done but not printed just in case. We are also scheduled to take our e-pics in November of this year so that I can get on top of Save-The-Date Cards.
Love early planning but hate the waiting!! 🙂
Post # 8
We’re done with a lot but far from everything. Current projects are:
– Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses (I want to be DONE with this one. It’s driving me crazy.)
– florist – setting up 2 meetings this month to get quotes and sign a contract
– invitations – waiting for the samples to come in from Vistaprint
– re-working budget to include some details I’ve seen on wedding shows lately (more live music/entertainment, late-night snack, etc)
– losing weight for e-pics
– selecting wedding bands (still waiting for my Tacori e-ring to come in… FH has been dealing with this since proposal in summer 2010…)
– venues, photographer, baker, reception musicians, caterer/DOC, officiant, rentals
– planned menu
– Future Mother-In-Law is actively working on rehearsal dinner and already booked restaurant
– bought my dress/shoes/purse and found veil/necklace
– designed diy centerpieces
– FH planned alcohol to purchase for diy bar
– registries at Macys, Crate & Barrel, and Amazon
Reception venue (across the street):
Post # 9
Post # 10
I just need to book our officiant and DJ. Otherwise Ive booked all my big vendors..now its just collecting wedding decor.
Post # 11
Im a June 2012 bride. we have our
about to order favors but have the website
ordering samples for invites right now
i have my vendor for linen rentals but am waiting for the owner to come back from vacay before i place the order
gonna go pick tux’s oct 22
Post # 12
My wedding is in August and so far I’ve got church, reception, DJ, dress, bridesmaid dress, and save the dates ordered!
We have a photographer and florist in mind but haven’t booked anything yet. Things are coming together well, not too stressed (yet!)