(Closed) 2013 brides!! Post your dress :)

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 152
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

My Maid/Matron of Honor and I, this is the best picture i have of my dress. I am hoping I can lose about 5 lbs or 3 inches off my waist so that it looks much better. I need to get rid of my stress belly! 

Post # 154
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@anyday:  thanks! It’s by Claire Pettibone…I just couldn’t resist because I’m a sucker for lace!

Post # 155
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013 - Four Rivers Environmental Center

I’ve already posted before, but I decided on a new dress, and this one is final (although I have yet to purchase!)

Post # 156
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I can finally post here ๐Ÿ™‚
Essence of Australia 1368, in blush!

Post # 157
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So many beautiful dresses!!!!

My date is August 10th, 2013 and CANNOT wait to wear my dress!!!  Here it is, without alterations ๐Ÿ™‚

(Essence of Australia D1266)

Post # 158
779 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Post # 159
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999
Post # 160
1205 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Post # 161
4430 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I originally purchased pappy’s dress, Nicole Miller EO0009….but returned it and purchased this beauty! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 162
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I got my dream dress. Originally my dream dress was the Pronovias Iman, but the waist on that dress didn’t flatter me, so I tried on the Iman lace top/train with the Haiti gown (which has a dropped waist), and that was a perfect match and it fitted the lace top perfectly.The 2 pictures of the trail and the veil aren’t the Haiti dress, but a similar one they had at the store I ordered the dress from. And I haven’t yet decided on whether to wear a veil or not, but I did like the look of it (and I kind of love the idea of wearing a veil in church)

Post # 163
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Here is my dress… it’s an Alfred Angelo – my dress won’t have a train (I ordered a No Train option that they had for my style number) so it will just be floor length… I don’t have it yet, but I can’t wait for it to show up so I can get it altered and try it on again!

Post # 164
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Here is mine!

Post # 165
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I am in my 40s and am an Encore bride so am going for something different and totally not traditional. The colour I am having it in is actually a deep purple….I have also ordered a crystal tiara….my 2 flower girls will have white dresses with a deep purple sash or ribbon to match my dress. Not sure about jewellery at the moment.

Post # 166
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

The topic ‘2013 brides!! Post your dress :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors