(Closed) 2013 Brides! Post your dresses! :)

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

My dress…currently in production…

Post # 19
1690 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Post # 20
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

i love your dresses unfortunately i dont have pictures of me but i love my dress

Post # 21
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

malouloune : your dress is BEAUFITUL, are you keeping in that color? Who is the dress by.

Post # 22
231 posts
Helper bee

Here is my dress, the Private Label by G 1462 I believe 🙂 I love it! The first pictures are with a big crinoline underneath, but I think that I will probably have a smaller crinoline so it looks slightly more a-line like the model photos (that I don’t have access to right now, sadly)

Post # 23
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Bought my dress a few weeks ago and I can’t wait until it comes in. I still need to find a white flower sash – the ivory looks funny to me in these pictures. So excited to have found my dress though!!

Post # 24
232 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Here’s mine! 

Post # 25
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Post # 26
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Need to add a petticoat to make it poofier 🙂

Post # 27
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Oh man! I love my dress. But it’s so easy to have dress envy looking at all of you in these gorgeous dresses. I need a corset and petticoat still. And I haven’t decided on the veil or not.

P.S. Sorry for the terrible cell phone pics. I don’t have any from a real camera.

Post # 28
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@malouloune:  OMG! That is certainly a dress that made me say WOW! Gorgeous on you!

View original reply
@mrsrigsby60:  Oh, so regal! Love the train!

Post # 29
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Everyone looks so pretty! I can’t believe how quickly time is flying! I just ordered mine:

It will look nothing like this when I’m done with it, but that’s a whole ‘nother story!

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here’s mine! Should be getting my grubby little paws on it in February!

Post # 31
1388 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

this is my ceremony dress: http://www.bestbridalprices.com/ella-rosa-wedding-dresses-style-be140-p-85458.html 

I’m removing the weird flower thing on it

and its paired with this, which i ordered off of dhgate http://image.dhgate.com/albu_207142918_00/1.0×0.jpg

this is my reception dress:

on model: 

this is it on me. it looks like CRAP in the pic, i took it at the tailor! it fits perfectly in person, but i’m turning the neckline into a sweetheart and changing the sash to a super light pink. it’s all pinned up in this pic, (for neckline reference), so it looks like it’s waaay too small in the boobs! plus, the dress is crazy wrinkly bc it was shipped inside out!

The topic ‘2013 Brides! Post your dresses! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors