(Closed) 2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
Post # 17
1083 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I love my shoes!

Post # 18
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am rarely seen without a heel on, and was searching all over creation last summer for a shoe that has height, but also has stability, because I am getting married on the sideof a mountain. No stilettos for me.  I am going with a rose gold look for my accessories to match my ring, and found these.  They are field tested ( jogged up the mountain in them haha ) and super comfortable.  my gown is floor length, so whatever πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 19
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

These were my shoes, until I found out my dress would be too short wearing them. I going to keep them for shoe photos, and then dye them for special occasions like our anniversary. Im now on the hunt for a fabulous pair of glitter, silver or white flats.

Post # 20
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Post # 21
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Heels kill me and I can’t wear them for a long time so…. along with our southern/chic wedding I am wearing boots! I will probably get a pair of heels for some pictures though but boots it is! Doing a short reception dress to show them off too! πŸ™‚

Post # 22
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@mstellah:  where are these shoes from? i love them!

Post # 23
945 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@krystalite:  thanks! They’re by Rene Caovilla

Post # 24
12246 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I needed 4-4.5 inch heels,a and these were on sale from $325 to $65!

Post # 26
673 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Here are my Christian Louboutins πŸ™‚

Post # 27
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

I wanted something with a 3.5 heel, open toe, slingbacks and in blue. I originally wanted Cobalt blue but could not find what I was looking for. I finally found these Ninas in teal blue and was sold. They were close enough to what I was looking for that I could stop looking and call it a day. Best part is they didn’t break my bank πŸ™‚

Post # 28
33 posts
Newbee

Post # 29
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Post # 30
337 posts
Helper bee

@kalixti:  Ooh love em!! That’s what I originally wanted but had neither the time nor money to put all the crystals on myself πŸ˜›

Here are my shoes! πŸ™‚

Post # 31
145 posts
Blushing bee

My shoes! They are going to be dyed blue… Then I’m planning on getting TOMS in blue glitter for the reception!

The topic ‘2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors