(Closed) 2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
Post # 48
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

My shoe search was so frustrating in the beginning – I wanted comfortable flats that I could wear all the time after the wedding. After much searching and a couple of failed online purchases, I found the perfect shoes : Born Gemma. The leather is so soft, the detail is amazing and they are SO comfortable. The pictures just do not show how beautiful this shoe really is. (I’m in love, can you tell??)

Post # 49
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

My little piece of swarovski heaven Laughing Wedding pressie from my equally as gorg hubby 2 be.. xxx

Post # 50
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Oh my, did I drool lookin at all your shoes ! I love them all !

Here are mine : Nina Forbes shoes in apple green 😉 I’m breaking them in as we speak ! 😉

Post # 52
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

My something blue! Comfy, too… in love!

Post # 53
573 posts
Busy bee

@LullabelleK:  THOSE ARE STUNNING! I would love to see your process!

Post # 56
6386 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

without shoe clips

Post # 57
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@jkyv2013:  these are my beauties from Moda in Pelle….sorry for the huge pic!!  X x

Post # 58
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@justjade:  Thanks! It took a long time but I actualy wasn’t very hard. I bought 2mm hot fix crystals off ebay, I ended up using about 2800 crystals! The other bee that did this used 3mm and 4mm, that would have been a good idea as I wouldn’t have needed as many. I got the lace of etsy, cut out the shapes I liked to apply the crystals. I did a different desgin from the origional bee. Then I used E6000 to attach to the shoes! I posted another pic and the cost into in the orgional thread!

http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/diy-manolo-blahnik-swan-shoes/page/4#axzz2LjJKNHSA

Post # 59
2265 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Post # 60
549 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@jkyv2013:  I got almost the same pair! Mine are pewter/gold shimmer without the brooch. It was cutting into my toes when I walked but they were my first love!

Post # 61
447 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I havent decided on shoes yet….will probably go with flats as cant really wear heels comfortably and dance in etc…some of you have chosen high heels for the ceremony but flats for later on…how does that work with the length of your wedding dresses? I thought that I would be stuck with one pair of shoes?…

The topic ‘2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors