(Closed) 2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
Post # 77
953 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Ontario, Canada

Oh gosh so many beautiful shoes ladies!! I just got my clips yesterday to finalise mine and absolitely love them!!

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pic..

Post # 78
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I just posted mine on another thread but I will put them here too because I am so in love with them!!!

Post # 79
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@trincess:  Love your shoes, which model was that?

Post # 81
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@HVbride:  I really like your shoes, who is the designer?

Post # 83
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I tried on my dress at home the other day for my girls before we headed out bridesmaid dress shopping.  I put these shoes on simply because they were the perfect heel height- and as it happens, I think I’ll end up wearing them as my wedding shoes!  Funny thing is that I have literally had these shoes for over 5 years, maybe wear them once a year, and probably paid like $25 for them!!)  They aren’t quite as “bright silver” as the bottom pic, these are pics I found online.  They’re like a “crackle” leather upper, I think it’s called.  Love them!!

Post # 84
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Post # 85
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Pretty excited about these!  Louboutin Pigalove flats.

Post # 86
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I searched forevvvvverrrrrr. Bought and returned so so so many shoes.  Finally got a gorgeous pair of Louboutins off of ebay for a steal in Tiffany Blue.  Thought I would wear these as Louboutins are my dream shoes.

Then I found THESE pair of Warner Kerns (ballroom dance shoes) in NYC and fell in love with how elegant and beautiful they looked on me. 

I tried on both shoes for my Maid/Matron of Honor when I was showing her my dress, and she and I both liked the Werner Kerns better with the dress… overall more bridal and more comfy!  I still plan on incorporating my Tiffany Blue Louboutins somehow into my wedding day, perhaps for the “getting ready” portion of that morning.  🙂

LOVE everyone’s gorgeous shoes!!  I wish I could have gone with a higher heel but with my FI’s height I had to stick to under 3 inch heels… I think my Werner Kerns top out at 2.75″ inches.  

Post # 87
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them. They’re so comfortable too!

Post # 88
1874 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I had originally purchased ivory shoes to wear with my wedding dress but after feeling so much shoe regret because I wanted that pop of color, I also purchased coral shoes. I plan on wearing them both the day of the wedding. I purchased them both from dsw.com:

Post # 89
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Here are mine. They are not “bridey” at all which I love, and they’re super comfy!

Post # 90
185 posts
Blushing bee

@Cote1590:  My mom bought my these for the reception!

Post # 91
508 posts
Busy bee

Not Rated Lady Day Sandal

nothing too fancy, just super comfy! Smile

The topic ‘2013 Brides show off your wedding shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors