(Closed) 2013 Brides – where are you?

posted 9 years ago in January 2013
Post # 17
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

We decided on a January 12, 2013 wedding! My Fiance will be 31 and I will be 25. He proposed on January 1, 2012 after 9 months together. He is away from home for work from March-September, so a winter wedding works for us.

So far we have:

Church reserved, reception hall reserved, a place to hold our rehearsal dinner, caterer booked, someone to make the wedding cake, we have picked out hotels for guests, the decorations are planned, and we decided we are going on a cruise for our honeymoon!

We picked silver, white, and ice blue for our colors. I have found some bridesmaid dresses I like and I will be going to find my dress by the end of April!

Post # 18
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m 29 and he is 35, we’ve been together for 1 yr 3 mo and engaged for…20 days lol. We’re getting married 9/1/13 (the day before labor day) Nothing but the date is set yet, just looking at tons of pics and researching.

Post # 19
1423 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

2013!

I’m 26 and he’s 25 (we’re 16-months a part) and been together five-years. He proposed on the day we were celebrating our anniversary, March 17th (yup, just this past weekend!), but our actual anniversary is March 20th. I never wanted an engagment longer than a year, so 2013 it is! I’m thinking March (anniversary month, proposal month, and off-season).

We’re not making anything offical in ways of announcements and plans until after May 4th, when we graduate college. But, that’s not stopping us from tossing around ideas and getting on the same page.

Post # 20
184 posts
Blushing bee

I’m curious how many bees are actually doing “winter” weddings?? Or are you going to be somewhere warm? We are doing a Boston winter wedding and I REALLY hope it turns out to be beautiful!!!

Post # 21
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m a July bride as well and actually my wedding date is 7.13.13 as well!

Post # 22
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi! Fiance & I are about to have 6 years together and were getting married march 23 cuz he proposed in march and our anniversary # is 23.. 🙂

Post # 23
1829 posts
Buzzing bee

@[email protected]:  We are date twins! My fiance had one request, he did not want to be hot during our ceremony-reception, and I agreed. He proposed on January 8, 2013 at Hawk Moutain, so we quickly decided to get married in January 2013 and choose the 20th. We have been together 4 years, however our engagement is only going to be a little over a year. The bonus that having a winter wedding is WAY CHEAPER. We would have never been able to afford our venue if we were getting married during peak wedding season. How are your plans going, its coming up quickly!

The topic ‘2013 Brides – where are you?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors