(Closed) 2013 Brides

posted 6 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m still trying to figure out what I’m going to do about my centerpieces. 

Post # 4
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

My reception is going to be in a barn, but it is very elegant. It has crystal chandeliers and fabric drapings from the ceiling, so I am trying to keep my centerpieces elegant, yet with a vintage/romantic-vibe. This is what I am aiming for…

I bought a TON of various milk glass vases and glassware, and my caterer has vintage goblet type glasses, like the one in the picture. I basically love everything about this..Ahhhh, makes me smile. Just hoping I can pull it off..Haha

Post # 5
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m having a Novemeber 2013 wedding and our centerpieces will be something along these lines! (Our venue will be an outdoor garden)

Post # 6
667 posts
Busy bee

@TiffyBee:  Amazing!! Love this!!!

Post # 7
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

terrarims, in the veins of this:

Each will feature a different animal (partially because our wedding will be held at a zoo, partially because I love cute animals haha).  Really excited to put them together!!  I’ll have smaller glasses/tumblers with single plants in them for added decor too.

Post # 8
1586 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Water beads with an LED tealight at the bottom in a cylindrical tube and something on the top (unsure on that bit still), sitting on a mirror in

Post # 9
4432 posts
Honey bee

Tall cylinders filled with submerged tulips, roses and orchids were set in a bed of purple flowers and greens.

Inspiration photo…same colors.  Also adding these candles

Post # 11
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I love the vase idea but i actually ended up doing ribbon pomanders…but i did originally want something w/ vases and flowers submerged into them, but i found the ribbon pomanders that i liked better just bc it was something different…here is what i did…

Post # 12
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

i do love this with the larger vases and artificial flowers submerged in water

Post # 13
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

We’re having flowers inside 3 clear wine bottles.  We removed the labels too.

Post # 14
248 posts
Helper bee

I’m rebelling and not doing centerpieces 🙂 

The topic ‘2013 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors