(Closed) 2013 Collections: Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Modeca

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Oh damn. I love Enzoani so now I have to look up the new collection. Hopefully no regret…

Post # 6
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

up this thread, has anyone tried on Enzoani Olva dress? it looks amazing in the runway show. 

Post # 8
506 posts
Busy bee

THANKS NalaBee : please please post pic if you have a chance to try it on. I emailed the local salon however I dont think it will be available soon. 🙁 

Post # 9
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

here you go! I’m torn between this one and an older Junko Yoshioka dress. I think Yoshioka dress might look slight better on, but I don’t know if I can pass this up 🙂 Also, if I get it, I’ll add snap-on cap sleeves for the ceremony.

Post # 10
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Nonononono…shouldn’t have clicked this.

Post # 12
506 posts
Busy bee

@ kmnash1219: you look amazing!!! WHat is the name of the dress? It looks very similar to the Olva, but the train and the sash are different??? 

Post # 13
7 posts
Newbee

Thanks all! It’s the Olva. We put a sash over the beading (I’m not a huge fan of beading). But the train is the same.

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

the belt is attached – you can’t remove it. but i preferred the sash too! they will make it with the sash instead of the belt. 🙂

Post # 16
889 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Diplomat Country Club

@NalaBee:  Love Floro!!!

The topic ‘2013 Collections: Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Modeca’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors