(Closed) 2013 Collections: Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Modeca

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@zoecn:  I just purchased the Olva! It is absolutely stunning! I did however switch out the stain belt for a much more intricate one pictured). it is very thin material, I feel the need for some spanx myself underneath the dress!

Post # 64
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Does anyone have a picture of you trying on the Enzoani Hea-D? That’s the dress I fell in love with and am ordering, but want to see it on someone else as well.Kiss

Post # 65
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@rebeccawilson89:  you look amazing in it, great choice!!!

Post # 66
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@missprairiebee:  Do you have a pic of your dress on you?  I am considering the heli aswell but I adore the overcoat and really want it to suit me even though I am only 5’1″!!

Post # 67
1 posts
Wannabee

The enzoani modeca range is fab. I actually bought the modeca olva but won’t be wearing it due to personal circumstances. It’s a size 10 with tags on and never worn. Would be willing to sell if you know anyone interested.

Post # 68
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@dc66: i bought that dress too! it’s gorgeous on 🙂

Post # 69
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I purchased the Olva about a month ago!!! It will be taken in in the waist and hips a bit to give me a little more of a figure… but I love it!  I have been very impressed with Enzoani dresses.

The topic ‘2013 Collections: Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Modeca’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors