(Closed) 2013 Hawaii brides…please check in!

posted 5 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MrsD2Be:  Hehehe, I know, I always feel a little lonely when trying to chat with other Hawaii brides =)

We’re getting married on 9/15 and feeling pretty good about our planning! Just need to sign contracts for the florist, shuttle, and rehearsal dinner space. I’ve got a ton of DIY-ing to do as well!

Post # 4
526 posts
Busy bee

We weren’t married in HI but we had a day after shoot on Waikiki beach on our honeymoon with the most amazing photographers! Beautiful place!

Post # 5
280 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Fellow Hawaii bride here!! Getting married in Maui at the Olowalu Plantation House in less than 2 months now….6/16/13! Planning is going really well. Just trying to take care of any little details right now. Stuff that needs to be made, or ordered on Etsy.

Post # 6
86 posts
Worker bee

Hi, I am getting married on Oahu September 5, 2013. We are getting married on the beach and having our reception at the Royal Hawaiian. Planning is going well. I find it a little frustrating not being able to see things in person, however I do appreciate being 3 hours ahead (I am in California) and able to make all calls after work and into the evening. Good luck to my fellow Hawaii Brides!!

Post # 7
369 posts
Helper bee

Wow, we have all of the major islands represented!!

Post # 8
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just had my wedding at Kukahiko Estate on Maui- everything was perfect! Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will be happy to try and help:)

Post # 9
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

OK – just starting to plan our Maui wedding (for 2014). I may be asking a lot of questions! Laughing

The topic ‘2013 Hawaii brides…please check in!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors