(Closed) 2013 Tiffany Novo prices – lots of PHOTOS

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

According to their website a 1 carat is approximately $13,000.

0.50 carat is just under $5,000.

Obviously these prices vary depending on quality of stone.

Post # 4
3625 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I don’t have any current pricing or pictures for you but we did look at T&Co. rings and I have several acquaintances with T&Co. rings, including the Novo.

The $13k pricing is for basically as low of a quality of diamond as you can get at T&Co. which is still a good diamond, and definitely better than the bottom of the heap at some other chain stores. With this in mind, there can be a huge variance in the cost. I would just call the store and see what they have. All the rings are linked in their computer system and they can ship out a ring from any T&Co. location to your preferred location.

Post # 5
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

If you call Tiffany, or even send an email to their customer service rep with the specs you are interested in (such as .5 – .75 carats, F or higher Color, etc) or even a price range, then they will send you a list of available rings and costs. They will also send the ring you like to your local Tiffany so you can try it on / see it in person free of charge.

Here is some info I have from ~2010 from Tiffany.

NOVO:
.53 I VS1  $4,890
1.04 F  VS1  $18,400

I have a Novo 🙂 I love it and get lots of compliments on it. I love how low it sits, I couldn’t find anything similar elsewhere. I did order the BlueNile knockoff wedding band… hate to say that the melee is way bulkier / not as fine as Tiffany’s. I will replace it with the Tiffany version once I have recovered from the cost of the wedding 🙂

Post # 6
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@peonies327:  Beautiful rings! I love the Novo/Nouveau, and it’s cool to see the difference between the two. Thanks for posting the picture! Do you think the BN Petite Pave would have been a better match? It looks thinner than the Nouveau.

Post # 7
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I actually tried on the petite pave (my SIL has it) and it was significantly thinner than the Novo band. The melee style also didn’t match as well.

Post # 9
8042 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

@vv644:  You could afford a carat if you went down to a G or H. That will lower the price quite a bit.

This is for the Tiffany setting (solitaire), not the novo, but you get an idea:

Carat 1.20 Color G Clarity VS1                   $18,100.00

Carat 1.26 Color G Clarity VS2                   $18,600.00

Carat 1.23 Color G Clarity VVS1                $19,800.00

Carat 1.21 Color F Clarity VVS2                 $20,500.00

Carat 1.39 Color G Clarity VS2                  $20,800.00

this was from a few months ago

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I just tried 3 on at the Tiffany’s in King of Prussia, PA (USA) and they were (from memory):

1.03 ct, G, VVS1 or VVS2 = $21,500 (gorgeous)

1.17 ct., F, VVS1 or VVS2 = $25,600 (pretty but darker than the smaller one, not sure why since F is less colored than G… maybe florescence or something.  Looked smaller and less nice due to darkness and the smaller one would have been a better choice)

1.51 ct., G, VVS1 = $56,000  (gorgeous)

Those are much pricier than the ones I see listed above, I guess it all comes down to clarity and color!  There are a bunch on ebay too, if you don’t mind a used ring! 

I hope that helps!

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Hi!

I received my Tiffany&Co Novo 2,5ct F, VS, excellent (cut) just perfect ring YESTERDAY (woohoo!) My fiancé actually couldn’t decide b/w the Novo and Classic round T&Co setting (same specs, but 2 ct & perfect), so I have both. 

To be honest, I feel the Novo is more “me”. Just fit for a princess. I love both. I’d have been happy, however, w/yarn tied around my finger, so long as the sentiment were there. He is my angel, my everything. 

I’ll try to post a foto, but, it will do NO justice! It is beyond fabulous. I don’t care about compliments, but with both, they are galore. 

It is pricey. It was appraised at $76,800 or so? The Classic T&Co setting not much less. I guess it’s the brand. 

Good luck to you! 

For reference, I am 30 years old and wear a 4,5 ring (actually, 4,0, but my knuckles are fat.) 

~ WalkingonTop

Post # 13
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Will post a pic later but my novo is about 1.75 carats and around 30,000

Post # 14
4 posts
Wannabee

Wow! 1,75 for $30k USD is super! What colour, cut, clarity, and so forth is it? 

Congrats!! 

~ WalkingonTop

Post # 15
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@walkingontop:  Thanks! Sorry I just saw this. My fiance said it’s a color D, cushion cut, “and tells me its “internally flawless” LOL! Not sure what that means honestly…Is it weird I don’t ask a lot since I don’t want to seem like all I care about is the ring? haha 

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee

BEE-OO-TEE-FULL! Looks like my Novo!

I LOVE it!!

The topic ‘2013 Tiffany Novo prices – lots of PHOTOS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors