(Closed) 2013 TTC babies / momma's where are you at now? :)

posted 5 years ago in Babies
Post # 16
7430 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2013

All the babies are so adorable!!!!!

Riley is 10 months old already, and I can’t believe we’ll be planning her 1st birthday soon. She’s growing up WAY too fast. She’s been walking since she was 9 months old, and has 5 teeth (3 she started cutting last week). She is a real character and loves to make us laugh. Not sure when we’ll have another. I do feel my baby fever is starting to kick in, and I’m already keeping a list of baby names! Hopefully by 2016. She definitely keeps me busy for now!

Post # 17
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Willa was born in May of this year and is now 3.5 months old!  She is such a happy girl and such a GREAT baby.  We had a tough first month due to her lactose allergies and reflux, but she turned a new leaf and is already giving us 11 hours at night. Wahoo! 

So good to see all of you are doing great.  All of your LO’s are so precious!

Post # 18
2467 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsHoneyC:  LOL – I’ve been peed on many times! 

Loving all the pics! Beautiful babies, ladies!!!

Post # 19
4282 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Miss Piper was born on Feb 10th of this year. She is our pride and joy!!! We are currently NTNP!!! I hope this time around is much smoother in the TCC category!!! Piper is a Clomid baby that took exactly 12 cycles to conceive. She’s actually 7 months today. Is EBF, has no interest in solids yet and has 2 teeth!!!

Post # 20
8482 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

MrsHoneyC:  I just had to pop in to tell how freaking adorable he is! He’s seriously one of the prettiest babies I’ve ever seen.

Post # 21
855 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

MrsHoneyC:  what a wonderful idea for a thread! Your baby and pictures are just too adorable for words!

bananasareyellow:  So cute! My LO has the same head circumference as of his last appt at 6 months!!! i just say its bc he’s so smart!

Lyndzo:  OMG…those eyes! <3

Post # 22
855 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Cory_loves_this_girl:  I am so ready for my LO to start walking! Everyone says no i hate it, but i really think itll be sooo much nicer! He wants to get himself around but cant and it frustrates him to no end!

RoyalLime:  Beautiful baby girl! My son was born Feb 10 too!!! 🙂

My little guy is 7 months as of yesterday and we are planning on starting TTC in December! He loves avocadoes and jumping in his door jumper! The first pic is a 6m old one and the 2nd was taken yesterday when he turned 7m!

Post # 23
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is awesome! Riley is already 10 months and has the cutest personality, it’s like she knows she’s funny, but tries to hide it. She just started walking about 2 weeks ago and I think she thinks she can only walk if she’s holding a toy. She tries with her stuffed bunny, and it’s hilarious because it’s almost as big a her. She has 2 bottom teeth and is working on cutting the top front teeth. 

And I’m not ashamed to say I’m already thinking about her birthday party!

sorry no pictures. we don’t post any online, but she’s adorable and has enough hair for a fountain pony tail!

eta: we want to TTC as soon as Aunt Flo shows her face again!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  .
Post # 24
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi!! I had Beckett on 8/26/2013. He just turned 1 and I have the sads! I cannot believe how fast a year went by! He was born 8 lbs 11 oz and 20.5″. At his one year appointment he was 25 lb 6 oz and 30.25″. Big boy!!

It’s been a fun year! This was on one of our cruises we went on!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  MrsMaskatoBe.
  • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  MrsMaskatoBe.
Post # 25
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

We started TTC October/November 2013, got our BFP in December 2013, and now my little man is here and is 17 days old! We’re already talking about next time! Looks like we’ll wait until he’s around 18 months.

Post # 26
2016 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hello! 2013 mamma here. Olivia was born April 2013. She will be 17 months old in 2 days – 17 MONTHS, thats crazy!

We had a rough time in the first 5 or so months with Colic, reflux and I had PPD. Shes still a handful but is such a charachter. 

At her 15 month assesment she was 19lbs and 27 inches long. shes a petite little thing like her daddy. 

We are currently thinking about baby #2 but im a little anxious as we had a tough time of it last time. 

Here are some pics of my little monkey 

Post # 27
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Oh my gosh, these babies are just gorgeous <3

Post # 29
489 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I just randomly popped by so I’ll play! So her’e our little boy, Sterling. I graduated college, moved back home and my husband got a realyl amazing job he loves so things are looking up! Sterling will be 1 in 78 days, just doesn’t seem possible. Still super close with my birth month group as 

MrsHoneyC knows! Probably won’t be TTC for another year but I already have baby fever hence why I’m here haha

Post # 30
1153 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Oh all of these babies are so delicious!!

Reagan was born on 2/26, she’s 6.5 months old now and we are having a blast. We moved to Hawaii in July and getting settled into our new home. We EBF and just started baby led weaning. She’s a terrible sleeper but we are getting through it. 

The topic ‘2013 TTC babies / momma's where are you at now? :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors