(Closed) 2013/2014 Puerto Rico Brides!!

posted 9 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 211
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
oneluv3602:  Hey again! I would definitely recommend Milly. She was always available during planning, was on time the day of the wedding, and all of my guests loved the food (Which doesn’t happen often at weddings). We had churrasco encebollado and chicken with plantain sauce mmm!

Post # 212
142 posts
Blushing bee

Here are a few pics of my big day!

H

Post # 213
142 posts
Blushing bee

Lots of cel phone pics since we’re waiting for Daniel Pesquera’a pictures!! Sorry!

Post # 214
25 posts
Newbee

@pegaloca thank you so much for the info! Can I just say…your pictures are beautiful and you look AMAZING!!! SOOO LOVELY!

Post # 215
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
amore28:  I would also say check out weddingministerpr.com and like LauraFourEyes I’m working with Cory Casterton. I want a bilingual ceremony so his wife will be doing it.  He has been very nice and responsive to emails. You can check out reviews for him on wedding wire under Celebrating Your Wedding!

Post # 216
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
pegaloca:  Love your pictures!!!  You look so beautiful!

Post # 217
25 posts
Newbee

Ladies..please post your recommended vendors…I will be hunting for vendors in the next month and plan on setting up meetings in May when I head to San Juan

I am still in need of

Caterer

Photographer

Videographer

Baker

Florist/Decorator

that’s pretty much eveyone!  LOL

Thanks!

Post # 218
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
oneluv3602:  I’m working with Jose Ruiz for a photographer and Dreamers by Luis Alberto for my flowers & decor.  I am not getting married for another year, but so far they have both been great.  I also really liked Lorraine’s flowers for decor and Vanessa Valez for photography a lot – it was a tough choice.

Post # 219
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
pegaloca: Everything looks amazing! I love, love your make-up! Did you use a local make-up artist?

Post # 221
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
oneluv3602:  I’m using Milly Reyes for catering and I think I will be using her for cake/dessert as well (I haven’t gotten a chance to taste any dessert items yet though). Noel del Pilar is our photographer. I met with him and had the chance to see some of his full albums. They were beautiful!

Post # 222
48 posts
Newbee

Hi ladies.  Does anyone have any recommendations for cigar rollers?  Thanks in advance!!!

Post # 223
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
LauraFourEyes:  we are using Herbert Basor.  You can reach him at 787-630-0774 or [email protected] Good Luck!!! 🙂

Post # 224
48 posts
Newbee

View original reply
AlyPV:  Thank you!!!!

Post # 225
25 posts
Newbee

@pegaloca did you end up using bridal event rentals? rod you know, are they just a rental company? Or do they also do the set up? 

The topic ‘2013/2014 Puerto Rico Brides!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors