(Closed) 2014

posted 8 years ago in August 2014
Post # 17
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@ProlificPrincess:  Yes! Especially when I will have a lot of guests from out of town. My brother got married on labor day weekend this year, and so did a brother of my Fiance.. but we will have a two year gap and a different anniversary. Of course we asked both couples before we made the date official ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 18
103 posts
Blushing bee

Hi Girls! I’m an August 2014 bride as well….we just finished signing the contract for our venue which I’m super excited about. Next we need to find a church and photographer!

Post # 19
38 posts
Newbee

I am an August 2014 bride! I will be getting married on the first! Cant wait until its 1 year out so I can start planning without people thinking I am crazy.

Post # 20
1563 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
@mrscltobe:  Gosh I know that feeling! I sometimes feel that I’m not taken seriously because its so far! When you think bout it though, it’s not THAT far away =)

Post # 21
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Traverse City

View original reply
@misswhimsy:  I’m in grad school as well! We were originally planning an August 2013 wedding, but due to stress and finances of being in school and other unexpected things, we moved the date to August 23 2014… I couldn’t be happier, though! The engagement was going by WAY too fast, and between school, work, and struggling with money, the planning was getting too overwhelming.  I’ll be finished with my program December 2013, so now I’m happy to relax for a while, and just enjoy the engagement phase ๐Ÿ™‚

My wedding colors as of right now will be aqua & peach/blush.  Here’s an inspiration board I’ve had my eye on:

Post # 22
79 posts
Worker bee

Laughing   Wahooo!!!  I can finally join in as we have decided on our date for August 8, 2014.  Currently in talks with our venue working on the contract.  Also made my first appointments to look at dresses.  (I’m so excited!)

Post # 23
6 posts
Newbee

Hello everyone I will be an august bride as well!!! Im so excited. He said July but I will be graduating from graduate program then and that wont work! How many of you are deciding on a destination wedding! Im thinking St Thomas VI!

August 4, 2014!!

Post # 24
214 posts
Helper bee

we booked our venue, I am a august 2nd bride …YAHHHH so exicted

Post # 25
245 posts
Helper bee

I can finally join in on the fun. We are planning on August 2nd. It took us two weeks to agree on the date and I’m still feeling apprehensive about the weather. Now to determine which city we will get hitched in. The competition is between Baltimore and Brooklyn.

Post # 26
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Ceremony: St Patrick\'s Basilica Reception: Southern Cross Ballroom, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle

View original reply
@evrydivahasherday:  August 4th is my birthday haha!

We have finally set the date :D, our date is august 23rd 2014 we met for the first time august 23rd 2008 so it’s a special date to us ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 27
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

November 1st 2014 here !

Post # 28
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

wow everyone here is an August Bride lol I’m alone ๐Ÿ™

Post # 29
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We were originally planning on September but have decided to plan an August wedding instead hoping for the best weather possible. We haven’t picked a day but I’m leaning towards the 23rd. Congrats to everyone!

Post # 30
1070 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Zellywelly:  Haha, this is the August 2014 board. There should be one for November as well! Good luck and YAY 2014!!!!

Post # 31
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

We’re planning on early August 2014, but no set date yet!  I’m so jealous of all of you with your dates and venues.  Then again, I just got engaged in December and it sounds like so many of you have been engaged so much longer.

We are getting so many “why so long” questions!  Some of our “old people” (grandparents and the like) actually got really upset.  But we’re both teachers, so summer is a given to us, and we didn’t want to rush through the engagement and planning for this summer!

@idolina: I LOVE that inspiration board!

The topic ‘2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors