(Closed) 2014 Brides! Let me see your wedding dresses!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@emileem:  I absoultly LOVE your belt.sash–so refined!

I wish I could post my dress πŸ™  It is being customed redesigned from my mom’s dress so I can’t see it until March/April  I am so happy for you all, you look stunning and so happy!

Post # 63
128 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 64
4045 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

This is probably the best guest photo of my dress. I’m standing with one of the groomsmen just before the ceremony.

Post # 65
163 posts
Blushing bee

Post # 66
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Jenny Packham Aspen — love it!

Post # 67
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Mori Lee 5173! I can’t wait for it to come in πŸ™‚

Post # 68
2789 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
@Julybride88:  omg! I wanted that dress so bad! I gave up when I couldn’t find it within 50 miles of my house.  Do u have any pictures of you in it? I would love to see them πŸ™‚

Post # 69
6739 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

Here’s mine:

Palazzo – Jennifer

I do think she’s pretty and I did have a “moment” but I feel like she’s nothing like what I wanted and I’ve been struggling ever since I ordered her – no lace, no beading, no detailed back, no straps – really, I wish I had gotten a dress in the same shape, just all in lace. *sigh* But I still think she’s pretty and ultimately, I bet when I put her on the day-of (or when I get her fitted and all), I’ll probably love her again. I loved her bc she was so plain and classic and timeless and beautiful, I felt like I shined in her and that she would stay pretty even 20 years from now.

Post # 70
1210 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@PonkiHoneyBee:  Of course. Its Enzoani Beautiful BT14-06. I opted to purchase it without the sash.

Post # 71
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Post # 72
2789 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@Julybride88:  omg! I wanted that dress so bad! I gave up when I couldn’t find it within 50 miles of my house.  Do u have any pictures of you in it? I would love to see them πŸ™‚

Post # 73
2789 posts
Sugar bee

The first pic is the stock photo of my dress & the second picture is of another girl in my dress & im using it bc it’s a beautiful picture of the dress.  I hope she doesn’t mind..I found it when I googled the dress. She looks amazing in it.

Post # 74
32 posts
Newbee
Post # 75
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I love my dress!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 76
757 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Our Backyard/Steakhouse

Mine is supposed to be in next week!!! I’ll get pics of me in it then but for the meantime, here’s the stock photos!

The topic ‘2014 Brides! Let me see your wedding dresses!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors