(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3274 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Beautiful dress! I’m getting married June 7, 2014. Mine is Ella Rosa. Hoping to get a fitted lace reception dress!

Post # 4
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Post # 5
36 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MrsN14:  The look on your face in that second picture makes me so happy. You’re rocking that smile and that amazing gown!

Post # 6
8481 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

I’m getting married in April and this is my dress. Its all over the boards, but I dont care. I love it!

View original reply
@lightmist:  That is one of my favorite dresses. It reminds me of a spider web and a witch in the best possible way.

Post # 8
10450 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Mine is a Maggie – it should be in later this summer!

Post # 9
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Commenting to follow as a 2014 who can’t wait to get a dress!!!

Post # 10
703 posts
Busy bee

Im getting married in June 14 and I found my dress at the end of Jauaury. Can’t wait until she comes in! 🙂 

Post # 11
23589 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

You girls all look so gorgeous!

Post # 12
1406 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
@allyfally:  hey I never noticed that but it does! Maybe ill re wear for Halloween lol 

Post # 13
3274 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@RonTon:  Aw, thank you! I was really happy to find a dress I could see myself walking down the aisle in. 

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  Thank you! Yes I am planning on getting a long, lace dress just something not as big and easier to dance in

Post # 14
29 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married February 22 2014! My dress is Maggie Soretto, Starla! I can’t wait to wear it! I just love my dress!

Post # 15
624 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@BrideToBee2014:  I’m a February 22, 2014 Bride too! I LOVE your dress! It’s just gorgeous!

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  I love your dress! It’s so beautiful! I’m obsessed with lace, your dress is just gorgeous!

So many gorgeous dresses!! You ladies are going to be just stunning brides!

Here’s my dress, It’s a Justin Alexander. I’m getting married February 22, 2014, hence the fur shawl I was testing out haha .

Post # 16
8481 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@lightmist:  You would be the most well dressed and beautiful witch in the history of forever.

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors