(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 152
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I dont know how I feel about my dress.  I still have time to change it. Seems too blah to me? Its also a size 14 and I’am a size 4 so it will fit differently of course.  I think I may continue to look around? I dont know, freaking out!!! June 2014 Bride!!

Post # 153
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Yay! I seen a ton of date twins in here!! Here is my dress! I ordered it in ivory though!

Post # 154
358 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@TaraSondra:  I think you look fantastic!  Its very red carpet glamour and the shape is really flattering!  You’ll definitely feel different once its taken in to your measurements.  You look beautiful 🙂 

Post # 156
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Everybody looks so beautiful!!!

Post # 157
4522 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@TaraSondra:  Mine is being taken from an 8 to a 0, so I feel ya on wondering how it’s going to look after alterations :-/ I really do like your dress, though!!

Post # 158
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@badabing88:  Dude! I was gonna say the same to you! The color of the dress complemets your skin tone beautifully and I love the shape.

Post # 160
4522 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@mreject:  ‘Cheers’ to eclectic dress choices 🙂

Post # 161
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@WYAtocha:  Originally, I was gonna have to fly to Austria and have the fitting there. [That’s where Lena’s office is] They wanted over 4,000 dollars. Since I’m on a tight budget and don’t have that kind of money for the gown or plane ticket, I got in contact with Tova, [weddingdressfantasy.com] a designer here in the US. She designs her own gowns and will re-create anything you ask. Mine will take 6 months to make and for 1,750 bucks. I couldn’t say no to the dress.

Post # 163
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

This is mine. I got it on kijiji for 125$, unworn. It was a steal. It’s a Sophia Toli. An older stye, but I love it so much. I try it on once and a while, haha. It needs no alterations, which is fantastic. I don’t have any photos of it on me cause I tried in on at my house, and I have no one to take pics. My Fiance is adamant on not seeing it until I walk down the aisle.

Post # 164
162 posts
Blushing bee

Here’s mine when I tried it on. 4 sizes too big , and getting the neckline altered to a sweetheart (hence the pins). Can’t wait until it comes in!

Post # 165
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@weddingbelle86:  It’s a little independent designer in a small suburb just out of Sydney. The shop is called Lu Elle, and the suburb in Miranda, pretty sure they have facebook, and a website! It was nice and cheap too!!! I pick it up in 2 weeks and I cannot wait, I just want to wear it every day! haha. It is amazing! Can’t wait to get some photos of me in it! 😀 I often just sit and stare at that photo. lol

And thanks for such a lovely comment! i do love my dress! 

Post # 166
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@foreverli14:  Thank you! Your dresses are beautiful also, love the last one, wow! 

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors