(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 453
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Aug 16, 2014! Love seeing all these

Post # 454
178 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MrsP0801:  Wow!!!! I love your dress. So different, so beautiful.

Post # 456
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

This is being modified. The neckline is pinned in the photo  (which is why it’s bunched funny) because we will be changing it to a sweetheart. We are also lowering the back and all the beading will be champagne/light gold (instead of silver) since my e-ring and all my jewelry is yellow gold. 

Post # 457
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2014

northsidebride that dress is all drama I love it !! 

to think that we will all be posting our dresses in the before and after threads next year !!!

Excited much !!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 458
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@misslineman:  I got the white because its the only color they shop had to show me and I just loved it so much I didn’t want to risk not liking the other color.  Im wearing the medium sized crinolin underneath because if im wearing a ballgown..I’m wearing a ballgown lol.  you look amazing! Its such a perfect dress. 

Post # 459
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@Lvd:  it is gorgeous but I’m kind of having dress regret lol

Post # 461
100 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  thanks! i am so happy ! Now for the veil and shoes and acessory hunt. 

Post # 464
247 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  Not at all! The sash actually comes with the dress! I’m sorry yours keeps snagging your dress…that’s no fun. ๐Ÿ™ Is there anyway to sew the sash to the dress in the front to prevent it from moving around? Mine is completely sewn in. 

Post # 465
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

• I’m getting married August 15th in Liverpool, England. I have a Sophia Tolli dress and fell in love with it. Just wish the sample fitted! Was 2 sizes too small so hope my one is more flattering… but i love it

Post # 467
417 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@WYAtocha:  

Tentative date of 5/31/2014

This is my first time posting a picture, so forgive me if it doesn’t work!

photo Novdone_zpsb68283cb.jpg

photo 69354d46-855c-4652-9d87-e7888a53a052_zpseab2281a.jpg

I went to David’s Bridal to get an idea of what I wanted before I had my “real” appointment at another bridal shop.  I fell in love with a dress at DB, but I kept my other appointment.  I went straight back to DB afterwards, alone, and purchased the dress on the spot.  Its part of White by Vera Wang line (VW531166).  The dress is about 2 sizes to small.

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors