(Closed) 2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 528
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  Thank you!  We were actually playing with a bunch of different sashes – one sash had two flowers on it – the other one was a plain ribbon sash and we clipped a hair flower onto it.  Good point about flower placement on the waist – I hadn’t thought of that (I also had already tried on about 8 dresses before I got to this one, so I was getting tired and disheveled and had to put my hair up because it felt hot).

Post # 529
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

View original reply
@Audrey2:  Eek, that’s so exciting! What designer is it? you look AMAZING.

Post # 531
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@chronicwhimsy:  

Ah thank you so much! I’ve been having lots of dress doubt recently so thank you for your nice comment. I am having a church service in Crosby at a beautiful church and then our reception is in Haydock just down the road. Very excited!x

Post # 532
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  Thank you so much. It was on clearance and it is my baby!!

Post # 533
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yay! 2014 is almost here! 🙂

Post # 534
2196 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
@chronicwhimsy:  Aww thank you!! It’s by Madeline Gardner – her Madeline Gardner New York range, not Mori Lee. I love it and I haven’t seen any other dress with ruffles falling in the same way. 🙂

Post # 535
3415 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

Mine is Maggie Sottero ‘Alana”.  I bought her last Oct at a sample sale.  Since this picture I have lost weight so I’m interested in seeing how she fits now.  I was hoping to not have to have alterations and planning on just toning up a bit so the hips and thighs fit better (The hips are about 1/4 inch too small in the picture).  Instead I’m about 2 dress sizes smaller now Yell.  But I still love my dress and can’t wait to wear her.  I wish I was getting married tomorrow instead of 11 months.

^^ Stock photo

^^ Me the day I bought her

Post # 536
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hi bees, all these dresses are beautiful!

Heres mine, its Sophia Tolli Neydia, I dont have a picture of myself in the dress just incase I get to excited and decide to show the mister lol I got her a year ago and cant wait to wear her next year!

Post # 537
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
@pacifichana:  That is my dream dress.  It’s amazing.  You will have to post pics when you can!

Post # 538
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It needs to be shortened a bit, but here it is at Nordstrom! (jenny yoo libby) 

Post # 539
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Blue Horse Farm

Just bought my dress last week!  Can’t wait until September now to wear it!

Post # 540
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

View original reply
@WYAtocha:  thank you so much! I am having some dress regret and you have made me feel so much better. I am actually planning to wear a sash but I am not sure which sash or ribbon will look best. 

Post # 541
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@WYAtocha:  by the way, you look absolutely GORGEOUS in your dress! it was made for you!

Post # 542
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014 - Phoenix, AZ

Everybody looks so gorgeous in their gowns!!

Here’s mine! It’s Allure 9003 and I can’t wait for it to get here for my January 26th wedding 🙂

The topic ‘2014 Brides – Let's post our dresses!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors